Chris-Ottawa

What is your day to day job?

Army - Infantry...recoving from combat wounds and on my final run through the hospital (I think). Then, I'm back for Ft. Campbell, where, it all seems to be in order for me to be a full time skydiver. Cool huh?!B|

Yeah... Definite Coolness... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

equity derivatives hedge fund trader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

me too

cool what you trade ??? i do index options for the JSE South African excha;)nge

I'm on the AMEX (American Stock Exchange) and trade mostly equity derivatives. Lot's of internet surfing time these days :S

~ * Life Has No Rules * ~

Marine Corps...

I work on the TACAN... gives heading, bearing and station ID info to the aircraft from the ground... electronic stuff for short.

Army - Infantry...recoving from combat wounds and on my final run through the hospital (I think). Then, I'm back for Ft. Campbell, where, it all seems to be in order for me to be a full time skydiver. Cool huh?!B|

dude, after reading all of these, I realize we don't get paid crap and our jobs don't sound near as cool.:o
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I give people the opportunity to get drunk and forget about the fu*ked up day they had.

wow, I've known you for years and didn't know it!!!:oB|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I support and defend he constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Day-to-day...

Aviation Maintenance Officer in a USN Helicopter squadron.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

wow, I've known you for years and didn't know it!!!:oB|

We all have our secrets..................yes I am a Mixologist!! Or as some people say..a fu*king bartender. B|:D:D
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Air Traffic Control. FAA type. I am here to help!!

Bob Marks

I am also! 19 years with 5 1/2 to go! The FAA "We'r not happy till you'r not happy":S

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."