godfrog

sexy tattoos

This, I do NOT understand.

Count me in on the not understanding as well.

A man might get a picture of a naked woman on his body (see it all the time)...however a woman doing this to herself?

And what's the story behind the very unusual art...?

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

A man might get a picture of a naked woman on his body (see it all the time)...however a woman doing this to herself?
ltdiver

This reads like you can understand a man finding the female form attractive but you cant understand a female finding the female form attractive. Is that what you mean?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

ltdiver

This reads like you can understand a man finding the female form attractive but you cant understand a female finding the female form attractive. Is that what you mean?

Negative. What form a person chooses to permanently scribe on their body means (to me) like a symbol of 'worship and awe'. I can see a man doing this to the female form. Not so much for a married woman to do so (IMHO).

Still waiting to hear the narrative on what these symbols actually mean, however...

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

It's actually very common for a woman to get that inked on herself.... it symbolizes alot of things, eroticism, exhibitionism, freedom... Plus they have personal meanings... They both represents great loves, one is for tattoos and dreams of being a playboy chick. The other is for my great love for singing and just being an exhibitionist. women are beautiful and I am proud to be a woman. I think it would be alot weirder for me to get a naked man tattooed on me than a woman. The tattoo artist i go to tattoos more nude women on other women than on men....

---Heather (godfrog's wife)
I designed both of those tattoos
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward

and I also forgot to add to on the tattoo which has the woman sitting on the cherries, that the cherries also represent the crack choir, (which I have a blast being in every year.) I think it's fitting that it's near my crack. lol

I guess I'm surprised no one like them, the tattoo artist did an amzing job, and what can I say I'm very proud of them.
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward

Those are both going to look like the Yeti sitting on a hillside 30 years from now...

That's a classic!:D

Replace Yeti with Migou and I would have actually broken a rib laughing...B|B|:D

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

and I also forgot to add to on the tattoo which has the woman sitting on the cherries, that the cherries also represent the crack choir, (which I have a blast being in every year.) I think it's fitting that it's near my crack. lol

I guess I'm surprised no one like them, the tattoo artist did an amzing job, and what can I say I'm very proud of them.

Why do the "cherries" look like jack-o-lanterns?
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

HEY! I have cherries for Crack Choir too!

The artwork is amazing. And tattoo's are personal so who cares if anyone else likes them. You're the one that has to!

'Shell
'Shell

I personally do not find them sexy at all. :| And I don't even want to comment on the artwork. But, as it was said already, it's personal, so why would you care if anyone else, other than you, likes them? ;)

IMHO, all tattoos on women are total crap. I don't like tattoos on men either (although there are some rare exceptions), but at least they usually don't look THAT bad...
--------------
We were not born to fly. And all we can do is to try not to fall...

Ok, I have to ask... Who are the Crack Choir?

Lost Prairie Boogie.

Started MANY years ago in response to the guys singing some girl bashing songs one year at the boogie. So the girls answered back.

We get together on Saturday night and sing to the boys. Crepa Corro is the "official name" ... cherries are the logo. Crack Choir is what we get called.

And the boys sing to us on Friday night. They be the Cock Chorus.

Come to Montana for the boogie one year and get the full story from some of the old Cracks! This year would be good as it's the 40th Boogie and rumour has it, some of the old Cracks and Cocks will be crawling out of the woodwork!

'Shell
'Shell