airdvr

Sirius or XM?

I have had Sirius for two years now. It truly has no commercials on it's music stations (Some of XMs music stations have commercials on them now, or so I have been told). For the stations I listen to the playlist rock. They have a lot of new bands that would never make it to main stream radio w/out the help of sat radio. Either way you go sat. radio is an awesome present. Being able to go anywhere and have music available to you is awesome. In the past two years I have probably used my sat. radio 95% of the time.

yea my buddy hasa xm...some commercials have found theirway on to the music stations.

I have sirius- It changed the way I listen to the radio.

actually, I NEVER USED TO LISTEN TO THE RADIO.
I was ALWAYS cd's...now I don't listen to CD's
My photos

My Videos

I've not tried Sirius but I like my XM - I can't really compare the two though. I like to hear a human voice every once and a while. THey're not really commercials - just talking about bands and other XM Channels to check out. I like that.

I also like being able to log onto my computer and listen. I'm sure Sirius has the same.B|

I bought the Roady2 I think for CHuck's motorcycle. Definitely easy to install unless you want to replace your stereo system with a digital system to get the best sound quality. If you run it through your existing non satellite stereo it's analog I think. I don't know - I'm not a very smart girl!:D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I have sirius. I like it. I can't listen to regular radio anymore. Not even for 10-15 minutes. The comercials drive me insane.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Fuck Sirius !!! I have the stock, and it's done nothing but drop like a stone since they overpaid Stern !! It would be XM for me. We have it in the Gym and it works great !

LOL... have you seen the XM stock lately? It used to be up to 32/share. it's only $11/$12 now.

Hold onto your stock it'll be like cocke and pepsi in ten years IMO

EDIT:
correctionI just checkedtheprices.lookslike theholiday rush just hit. Siri is up .32 today andXMSRis up .91 today.

Siri is the highest it's been in almost a year.
My photos

My Videos

Fuck Sirius !!! I have the stock, and it's done nothing but drop like a stone since they overpaid Stern !! It would be XM for me. We have it in the Gym and it works great !

LOL... have you seen the XM stock lately? It used to be up to 32/share. it's only $11/$12 now.

Hold onto your stock it'll be like cocke and pepsi in ten years IMO

EDIT:
correctionI just checkedtheprices.lookslike theholiday rush just hit. Siri is up .32 today andXMSRis up .91 today.

Siri is the highest it's been in almost a year.

It also looks like My space bar doesn't work.
My photos

My Videos