windcatcher

Women with pregnant bellies

I feel I'm lucky as I've never wanted kids, and have never given gotten anyone pregnant.

Now, I've seen a few ladies that look absolutely radiant in prgnancy, and at the same time a fair few (read more!) that look awful.

I dont know any man brave enough to have a pregnant SO and say to her, "I find a pregnant belly really unsexy". Probably wouldnt be the wisest thing to say :S

I guess like anything, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that your guy appreciates your belly - just like he should as he helped create it.

Best of luck to both of you, I can only imagine that you're gonna have a wonderful journey.

Out of 10,000 feet of fall, always remember that the last half inch hurts the most — Captain Charles W. Purcell, 1932

I was explaining to my dear hubby yesterday that some men don't find a pregnant belly sexy. ( he told me he'd never heard a guy say this)

So who wants to prove me right? Anyone? :)

The pregnant belly is sexy.

It's the crazy requests that offset the whole equation. Sardines and Peanut Butter, McDonalds Apple pies and Salsa, Orange Sherbert and Ritz Crackers, etc etc.:P
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

I was explaining to my dear hubby yesterday that some men don't find a pregnant belly sexy. ( he told me he'd never heard a guy say this)

I think there are such men, but I'm not one of them. A fit pregnant woman can be absolutely gorgeous. Plus, ya don't have to worry about birth control! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

While it certainly doesn't make a woman any less attractive, I sure don't find it "sexy".

My husband didn't like it. I think he was afraid of it. (that would be kinda funny if I was kidding. :S)

He was not the 'rub the belly, talk to the baby' doting kind of dad-to-be...he was a bit more apprehensive of the whole thing. Then again, even though we planned it, we were pretty young so we were both kind of apprehensive. :S

He did not find the belly sexy whatsoever.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Sure it's a great miracle and everything...and I am sure that most husbands find their wives absolutely beautiful during that time..

But to say that a pregnant belly is sexy is just fucking creepy. A sexy woman is a sexy woman, belly or not, but the belly doesn't all a a sudden make a woman "more sexy" than she already is.

Hmmm , years ago I was strolling through the city square with a friend of mine who had the bad habit of having a "sweet ine" for every situation... Well, coming towards us is a pregnant lady ( maybe some 6 to 7 months)... and my friend decides to "comment" on how he likes her belly....

Her reply was pricesless:

"Really, you like it ? My husband makes 'em, want one?"
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Yeah, I agree...because I am so tall too, it just looked as though I packed on the lbs.[:/] I am always envious of women who looked as though they swallowed a beachball. They turn around and have this perfect little ball of a belly and from behind they don't even look pregnant.>:( Sexy? Not sure...

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

women who looked as though they swallowed a beachball. They turn around and have this perfect little ball of a belly and from behind they don't even look pregnant.>:( Sexy? Not sure...

That was Vskydiver to a "T". She was the prettiest pregnant woman I ever saw. I'll vote sexy, too, but that's every damn day with her.

One day she was walking through the mall, when a couple of guys started following her around, making idiot remarks. She said all she had to do was turn sideways and show off that belly. They left in a hurry.:D:D

edited to add her pic. She was past her due date and really tired of being pregnant one hot summer day, so she just decided to throw on the shorts and tank top and let it all hang out. Three days later she had an 8 pound baby girl. :)