Twoply

What would you tell your 18 year old self now?

Don't rush life. Find out who you are and follow your dreams.:P

Shoot, you could just write that down and put it in an envelope marked "Open on your 18th birthday" ya young whippersnapper. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

What would you tell them to do with what you know now?
I'd tell him to join some military branch to try for helicopter hours, or at least to benifit from the discount former military get for the private training.

And to enjoy your full thick head of hair cause it's going to fall out in 3 years.

Vasectomy - GET ONE - DON'T ASK WHY - JUST FUCKING DO IT!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Make that second skydive. You'll regret it 7 years later if you don't. Think of all the time I wasted not skydiving. Other than that I don't think I would change too much, besides treating a few people better than I did.

A few more things: Hurry up and get laid. Do you really want to be a virgin for another year? Stop eating so much.

And of course the whole lotto or sports betting or stock thing.

1. Don't eat ravioli and vodka mixed together.
2. Run like a madman when you meet a certain Catholic girl.
3. Don't put those sex toys in your English teacher's desk drawer.
4. Don't answer the door after you let the girls put make-up on you.
5. Don't sightsee on curvy mountain roads.
6. Don't try hang gliding.
7. Don't quit baseball because of that babe you're going to meet.
8. Don't get drunk and crawl down the side of the road in your underwear.
9. When you meet Corrie, don't assume that she is 18. Check her ID.
10. Buy gold when it gets deregulated.

11. Wear your hair in a french braid because it makes you look really HOT to all the ladies!! :D:D
(So sorry, I just can't let that visual go since it was the first time I ever met you!!)

12. Dont put Jam on a magnet
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

I'd say, Stop wishing for them to be who they are not. Stop expecting them to change. Accept them for their shortcomings,forgive them, and learn to be different from them. And do it sooner rather than later.

And stop worrying, you'll be a great mom!!:)

i would tell myself - to start jumping ON my 18th bday and - just keep holding on - and prepare for the ups and downs that life has to offer - no matter how shitty things seem and how much your family gets on your nerves they love you regardless - appreciate them - don't fight with your mother
the people that piss on you will never truly get the best of you - just rinse off and start fresh - and keep your chin held high - keep your eyes open and enjoy your life!!! it's just beginning :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Yup, it's called a paradox, and technically, going back in time and running into yourself is a paradox because two of you are not supposed to be able to exist at the same time and place, and could possibly destroy the universe. Have fun.
We die only once, but for such a very long time.

I'll believe in ghosts when I catch one in my teeth.

a list of people on the BASE list and incidents forums and reasons why they really shouldnt jump

Learn some languages ,go travelling after college not when you are older

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.