wes.

pryers for my dog

shes just passed away after an 11 day struggle from eating rat poisen coverd in weed killer that the neighbour put down
she lasted 11 days going in and out of the vets everyday then past away in peace surrounded by her family about an hour ago
she was well known around dunkeswell DZ and will be remembered for the look on her face as shes looking getting ready to chase the parachutists coming in for a swoop
Falling from the top floor
your lungs fill like parachutes

What a beautiful pup! I'm sorry that you've lost your friend.... [:/]

She's running along the clouds now (just like the first pic in the snow).

(((((HUGS))))))

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I'm so sorry for your loss - she looks like such a happy pup.:(

I hope your able to nail it to your neighbors, and if not, I'm sure the powers that be above will take care of that when they get there >:( People like that piss me off beyond words. I'd like to poison them and see how they like it.... assholes.>:(

Jen
Arianna Frances

My thoughts are with you both.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
-Will Rogers

Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera

Sorry for your loss. People who have never owned a dog often do not realise how much they become a part of the family. Mans(Womans) best freind.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

shes just passed away after an 11 day struggle from eating rat poisen coverd in weed killer that the neighbour put down
she lasted 11 days going in and out of the vets everyday then past away in peace surrounded by her family about an hour ago
she was well known around dunkeswell DZ and will be remembered for the look on her face as shes looking getting ready to chase the parachutists coming in for a swoop

I am sorry ..... that really blows:(:(
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I am so very sorry to hear of the passing after the struggle....no words will help right now, but when you are ready, the Rainbow Bridge is a glorious, uplifting, and reassuring poem.

And all I can do is reassure you: when it's time for you to pass over the bridge, Elsa will be there, waiting, happy to see you...and you will be joined again.

I've said a prayer for her, and will say some for you and your family. And as for the neighbors- well, I'll say a prayer that they are served justice...however it may show up.

Blessed be.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Sorry partner, that really sucks. She looks like a beautiful pup in the pictures you put up... Loosing a pet is rough, you (or maybe just I) almost feel like being too upset is silly, but that doesn't make you feel any less empty when a canine member of the family goes...

Good luck. Everything, painful or not, passes [:/]

Wes my heart goes out to ya bra. I can't think of a single living thing on this earth that care for more than my dog (Dahner).

Prayers going out to your pup, I am sure she fought to stay with you as long as she could.

Jason
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!