seejanefall

How far from your hometown do you currently live?

About 10,000 miles. In another continent. ;)

From tropical Malaysia to craptastic Wisconsin. Before that was Michigan. I'm a glutton for punishment.
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

Oh, well, if you define hometown as where you were born, It would be about 50 miles +.

But I don't consider Harrisburg "home" because I was only born there & didn't spend much time there.
I consider where I live now to be my home town.

I'm going to have to agree with this answer... I was "born" in San Antonio, TX, but raised in a few different states and countries (military father).

So... Austin is now my hometown... :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I can't remember the exact statistic, but it was something like over half the population lives within 50 miles of their hometown (where they were born).

I live here still. Until my father passes I will be here for him. And then I'll move close to my brother in Oregon.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

With the other thread it made me wonder...

I can't remember the exact statistic, but it was something like over half the population lives within 50 miles of their hometown (where they were born).

Is that true here?

I currently live 120 miles from where I was born.

2000 miles. The Midwest is a good place to be from.