skydemon2

Baby on board

Oh sure...slay the ex-husband!
As an ex-husband I take offense to that.

NOT!!
...but the Baby-on-Board was funny.
Kinda in a Free Cat sort of way.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

If anyone has a problem with that pic, you really need to reevaluate your sense of humor.

I'm very offended by those here who have a problem with it. I wouldn't want to jump with someone like that--except for hot chicks, of course.;)

There--fixed it for ya'!:D:D

Walt

If they don't smile at funny jokes, they're not that hot.:| and the frown adds 20 lbs.

If they're insensitive to other people and expect a woman to have exactly the same sense of humor or shut up about it, they're definately not hot. Or very smart.:|

Maybe I'm missing something, but I really don't get the humor of the eating the baby jokes that followed that first post. So I guess I'm definately not hot.

I'm very offended by those here who have a problem with it. I wouldn't want to jump with someone like that

Cocheese, I will at least acknowledge your right to be offended, and at least you have the balls this time to state your belief. You have every right to disagree with me or anyone, and while I don't see my responses as being offensive, perhaps they are. I apologize for upsetting you.

Also, I'll try not to lose sleep over you not wanting to jump with someone like me.:)

That is well... I don't like you anymore B|

That's not even close to your old hag attachment. :S

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I can't speak for Lisa, but you are correct as far as I'm concerned.

If that makes me an awful person, oh well. Maybe it's the ovaries. They can be pretty powerful when it comes to issues involving children. Even plastic ones.

But obviously the vast majority of respondents to this thread disagree with us, and the mods must not find it offensive either, as it's still here. Oh well. I am fully aware that we all may be subjected to things we find offensive by surfing on the web. I'm also fully aware we won't (and shouldn't) agree on what the bounds of decency and good taste are.

So if it was a barbie doll, or a GI Joe doll it wouldn't be offensive?

Ouch! You got me with that one.

No LisaH I wasn't trying to get you... Funny how you took my post as a personal affront. Let me go on record, I didn't find humor in the posted attachment either. So I'm not trying to argue for or against it. It's just weird we can post pictures of real (key word) fat people, old people and people who have won or should win the Darwin awards and laugh. Post a visual representation of an iconic part of pop culture and people are revolted. It's a doll on a board.

Do pictures or visual representation of Jesus nailed to the cross revolt you or make you want to express your anger towards the church?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

When Jesus comes back(yea right) he's going to be pissed at all those who wear crosses. It's like a doll on a board for Christ's sake.:o;):D

Slappie, c'mon it was funny because the pic is exactly like i thought it would be before i opened it.

Actually i thought they would use a board instead of disgusting piece of plywood.:|