skydemon2

Baby on board

Squeak, Are you and Sartre the same person with different user names?

No we are just 2 people with a degree of maturity and a slightly more elevated sense of witt than your good self
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Skydemon2, I have to say, that I respect you (and John Mitchell) because, tho you posted the pic, you also acknowledged other's people's right to see things differently than you do. You are capable of sharing your point of view without being offensive or derogatory.

Thank you. I misjudged you.

But I was right about the others.[:/]

Yep. All those posts from people that didn't find it funny certainly weren't acknowledging other people's rights to see things differently. It works both ways. Right?

Like I said before, everyone has a different sense of humour. And that's not bad.

:)
'Shell

Actually, Shell, I did indeed ackowledge others' rights to see things differently than I do. Re-read my posts. I basically agreed to disagree. Without telling anyone they were an idiot for not agreeing with me. I wasn't the one who made comments like "I'd never fly with that person" of "If you think that way you can't be hot" or bringing up Jesus of all things. Infantile.

Okay, done now. Truly. I just got done working out, and I'm feeling GREAT!!!! Unlike Turtle, I see no point in continuing with futile causes. I think a few of us have made up our minds about each other, and it's best just to learn to play in different sand boxes. B|

Smile everyone.

I think a few of us have made up our minds about each other, and it's best just to learn to play in different sand boxes. B|

Smile everyone.

Where's the fun in that:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

"Unless that means something dirty.."

Like playing in your box? :D

Wow what happened to my little late night thread? 4 pages I think its a record for me!! (I know beer) :P
I didnt think it was going to create such a stir!!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Actually, Shell, I did indeed ackowledge others' rights to see things differently than I do. Re-read my posts. I basically agreed to disagree. Without telling anyone they were an idiot for not agreeing with me. I wasn't the one who made comments like "I'd never fly with that person" of "If you think that way you can't be hot" or bringing up Jesus of all things. Infantile.

Perhaps infantile but they have the right to post that stuff, right?? That is what you're saying?

Okay, done now. Truly. I just got done working out, and I'm feeling GREAT!!!! Unlike Turtle, I see no point in continuing with futile causes. I think a few of us have made up our minds about each other, and it's best just to learn to play in different sand boxes. B|

Smile everyone.

Glad the workout went well and yes, different people, different sand boxes.

You keep smilin' too!

:)
'Shell

So you liked my jesus joke?:D

I find you amussing in your own right

I havent found you, but it does seem that you are just a bit on the judgemental side.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, i 'll see what i can do in the future, but it's threads like these, that turn into a pissing contest all because someone is close minded, that turn people away from this wonderful forum.

Closed minded? would you people read my freaking posts please? I have been waaaaaay more respectful of others rights to feel differently than me than Cocheese and his playmates.

Specifically, try reading posts #39 and #44. I am fully acknowledging other's rights to feel differently and I am in no way insulting them.

It PISSES me off when people throw stones, yet don't BOTHER to actually READ. Closed minded is EXACTLY what Cocheese et al have been, and that is exactly how they are EVERY time someone has a differing opinion.

For the last freaking time. I FOUND IT OFFENSIVE. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY SO. OTHERS DID NOT. THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY SO.

The fucking horse is dead. Stop beating it already.

For the last freaking time. I FOUND IT OFFENSIVE. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY SO. OTHERS DID NOT. THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY SO.

Fair enough, and I understand where you are coming from, but that's what makes the cartoon, or generaly, anything intented as a joke even funnier, it's not ment to be rude, or upset anyone.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Giddy up cowgirl.:D

Stop antagonizing the lovely lady or I'll bust out some midget whoop ass on ya!!!! B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Giddy up cowgirl.:D

Stop antagonizing the lovely lady or I'll bust out some midget whoop ass on ya!!!! B|

g

[Long Country Drawl] That sure is a sexy way you say that little missy![/LCD]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

[Long Country Drawl] That sure is a sexy way you say that little missy![/LCD]

so not nice! :P

g

:(Yes Mistress.

Umm do you see the stupidity in that comment at all.
Just because someone calls somthing a "joke" does not and never will mean it's a joke or even remotely funny.
Humour is a cultural thing many people find that pic offensive, most of us have an inate want to protect small children, and seeing images of cruelty to children often offends.
For you to be blind to that speaks quite a lot about you.

I dont know if I expressed myself in the right manner but I certainly did not offend anyone nor called anyone 'stupid' which takes a lot out of your otherwise respectful comment. Anyway, dont worry, no offense taken. You can choose to say whatever you like... all I see is an Internet forum; nothing more, nothing less.

I beleive you are a smart person and I dont have any reason to think otherwise so I'll just drop it and think that you did not really understand what I was stating, which by the way was not being in favor or against the joke itself (which is a different conversation Im willing to have if you like), nor being 'blind' as you state in such a "lightly?" manner. Athough I do see it might offend people I also see a huge thread on lepper jokes and no offense or comments of this kind whatsoever.

Kids? Oh yes.. Ive got two of them and I do protect them... from taking this world to seriously.

Cheers dude :D Smile :)
Gabriel