skydemon2

Baby on board

C´mon people... it was a joke, wether some find it funny and some dont... its still a joke and as much as anyone has the right to laugh or not, converting a small and meaningless joke into a thread about ethics, values and jesus... is crossing the line much further than the joke itself.

Be happy.. laugh... go have some sex... and if it happens to be at a fancy restaurant and it ends up in the bathroom... MUCH better! ;)B|

... and smile :)
Peace and hugs to you all!

Gabriel

Trying to find logic in a woman's thoughts/actions? C'mon Turtle, you know better.:D

I know - but I like fighting futile battles.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wanna play hide the salami?;)

Wow, now, THAT is one funny comment. :D:D:D:D

How could I have ever doubted your refined and cerebral sense of humor?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yep, that cocheese has a flair for words, doesn't he!

It's a wonder all us classy ladies aren't knocking down his door!

:P:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
'Shell

C´mon people... it was a joke, wether some find it funny and some dont... its still a joke and as much as anyone has the right to laugh or not, converting a small and meaningless joke into a thread about ethics, values and jesus... is crossing the line much further than the joke itself.
Gabriel

Umm do you see the stupidity in that comment at all.
Just because someone calls somthing a "joke" does not and never will mean it's a joke or even remotely funny.
Humour is a cultural thing many people find that pic offensive, most of us have an inate want to protect small children, and seeing images of cruelty to children often offends.
For you to be blind to that speaks quite a lot about you.
As to it being small and meaningless, I dont know who manufactured the image so cant respond as to their intent, neither can you
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So you liked my jesus joke?

It was an obvious ploy to get this tossed into SC.

Skydemon2, I have to say, that I respect you (and John Mitchell) because, tho you posted the pic, you also acknowledged other's people's right to see things differently than you do. You are capable of sharing your point of view without being offensive or derogatory.

Thank you. I misjudged you.

But I was right about the others.[:/]

In Reply To
------------------------------------------------------------

I find you amussing in your own right

I don't get that. Is that a joke?

I believe Squeak is saying that he thinks you're the joke.

In Reply To

I find you amussing in your own right

I don't get that. Is that a joke?

I believe Squeak is saying that he thinks you're the joke.

Inteligence and a hot bod;):ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So I'm not even remotely funny?:(

That hurts. I try to make you all laugh, think outside the box, and be willing to see things in a different way as to improve your sense of being.

I'm such a failure. Comedy is tough and you're a tough crowd. Bye.

You know, if you expect others to think outside of the box, you should be willing to do the same. And my sense of being is just fine, thank you. I hardly think any remarks you've aimed at me here could be in any way enlightening or make me a better person.

Skydemon2, I have to say, that I respect you (and John Mitchell) because, tho you posted the pic, you also acknowledged other's people's right to see things differently than you do. You are capable of sharing your point of view without being offensive or derogatory.

Thank you. I misjudged you.

But I was right about the others.[:/]

Yep. All those posts from people that didn't find it funny certainly weren't acknowledging other people's rights to see things differently. It works both ways. Right?

Like I said before, everyone has a different sense of humour. And that's not bad.

:)
'Shell
'Shell

Well, i 'll see what i can do in the future, but it's threads like these, that turn into a pissing contest all because someone is close minded, that turn people away from this wonderful forum.

Yeah that's exactly the reason:D:D:D:D:D
it had nothing to do with the purile or infatile behaviour of some people,

you are so on the money:D:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?