grue

If you were freaked out by a lighted cartoon character waving a middle finger in Boston...

Just remember what the Mooninites did to Carl's car... they are scary. If they team up and give you the Quad Laser or hit you with Double Vision from their Foreigner belt you''ll be feeling the pain with all their might. :D

I love ATHF B|
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Here's a close up of the scary terrorist bomb.

You would think that after actually looking at it they would realize it wasn't a bomb. Watched the big story on CNN - what can you say but...wow.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

people hadn't become a bunch of sand-in-the-vagina
/Rant.

How dare you make fun of their serious injury??? These poor women don't chose to get sand in there Vaginas no more then they get to chose their hair color ummm I mean skin color! Just think about how horrible it must be..... you think you are going to spend a nice relaxing day at the beach or lake with your friends and family and then, out of no where, it strikes!!! You scream in agony the irritation is unbearable..(Id go on but, I don't want to corrupt the children's delicate ears. It's there parents job to warn them about "Sandy Vagina Syndrome")

So next time you decide to be so insensitive, Think about how your actions will affect others!>:(

I think Life Time is going to run a special on this topic next week to promote sand in the vagina awareness to help educate people so this kind of incident doesn't occur in the future.
Fly like a girl

I think Life Time is going to run a special on this topic next week to promote sand in the vagina awareness to help educate people so this kind of incident doesn't occur in the future.

"Becoming Pearls: the SITV expose."
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

The Vagina Monologues, Act II?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Cowbell prevents SITV through superior harmonics.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Cowbell prevents SITV through superior harmonics.

Plus, you can use it as an improvised shovel or spatula.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

You should see what happens around here when someone nails a doll to a board.

BWWAAHAHAHAHA
LMAO :D:D

Ooooh this thread is sooooo headed to the SC....wanna bet how long it takes??:ph34r:;)

Bobbi

Please no! SC already has two threads on the topic. We don't need any more!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

At first, once this came to *light*, I thought it was a giant, stupid-bomb layed by the Boston DA in arresting those two guys.

BUT then I saw them outside the courthouse this afternoon. Holy dickwads, batman!

I say lock 'um up now...don't even give them a day in court.........for simply being huge Douche Bags in need of a kick to the head.

Other than their douche bag performance, I think it was pretty good marketing.

Just remember what the Mooninites did to Carl's car... they are scary. If they team up and give you the Quad Laser or hit you with Double Vision from their Foreigner belt you''ll be feeling the pain with all their might. :D

I love ATHF B|

Did you see the 15 fucking seconds of disclaimer on before every show on Adult Swim last night? Where "someone" at Adult Swim basically blew every Bostonian who was or ever was within a 100 foot radius of a police officer?!

The mass has no intelligence, and it contiues to perpetuate the herd mentality.

I need me a truck with hypnotic rimz! :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

What I thought was funny was that CNN was reporting on it. Do you think someone could have walked down the hallway to tell them it was just PR for their parent company? :ph34r:

Do you think thats why CNN reported on it? More PR :o:o:D
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin