grue

If you were freaked out by a lighted cartoon character waving a middle finger in Boston...

...you are a fucking idiot, and I hope you are sterile so you cannot add more idiocy to the gene pool.

That's pure genius, and if people hadn't become a bunch of sand-in-the-vagina kneejerking left of the bellcurve genetic throwback fuckwits after the trade center attacks, people would be laughing their asses off.

Get your fucking senses of humor back, America. Nobody likes a crybaby party pooper.

This especially goes for the FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS that charged these people with a FUCKING FELONY.

These people aren't terrorists, they're fucking advertising agents.

/Rant.
cavete terrae.

I caught a little about this on the news. What exactly happened?

Imagine a few oversized animated Lite-Brites with little boxy cartoons waving a middle finger. That's really about it. The aspiring nazis in the law enforcement community saw wires and batteries (WAIT, you mean ELECTRONIC DEVICES don't run on hopes and fucking dreams????), and freaked out.
cavete terrae.

TNT was doing a promotional campaign for a new cartoon. They placed these magnetic signs around major cities but Boston was the only one that freaked out about it. What I thought was funny was that CNN was reporting on it. Do you think someone could have walked down the hallway to tell them it was just PR for their parent company? :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

All I can say is congratulations are in order to the Boston authorities. They are now the laughingstock of the U.S. I can see Jay Leno having his bit of fun at their expense, if he hasn't already. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

TNT was doing a promotional campaign for a new cartoon. They placed these magnetic signs around major cities but Boston was the only one that freaked out about it. What I thought was funny was that CNN was reporting on it. Do you think someone could have walked down the hallway to tell them it was just PR for their parent company? :ph34r:

I just read about it. I can't believe the entire city freaked out. Kids stuck in their schools, etc. That's just crazy. I want one of those magnetic signs...they're cool. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Already got called from CNN, CNBC, and FOX asking if I'd go on and talk about it. I LOVE being in PR a media whore. :)

Edited for you;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You should see what happens around here when someone nails a doll to a board.

(this post has nothing to do with having sex on a wooden object.)

Yeah, I saw that one too. I was thinking about it when I posted this :D
cavete terrae.

i had to laugh because when they were showing pictures of the scary lite brite on tv they said it was "some kind of character making an obscene gesture" and it clearly showed the little guy giving the middle finger... im surprised they didnt "blur" it out.. because you know little blue men are so obscene and offensive...

i also thought that people in beantown need to get their heads out of their asses - if nyc, philly, chicago, seattle and a bunch of other cities could tell it was harmless why is it suddenly a terrorist attack on boston

how horrendous of cartoon network and aqua teen hunger force...ugh and the stupid anchors were talking in such a disgusted tone not just talking about the story but when they were talking about meatwad... media and stupid people piss me off
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

As I keep telling everyone, "There are empty bags and white powders in life. Deal with it." Every time I see that a freeway was shut down because someone's jacket blew out of their car and landed on the side of the road or that an office building was evacuated because someone spilled coffee creamer in the copy room, a little part of me hopes that whoever initiated the panic is gang raped by water buffalo. Somebody needs to congratulate the terrorists because they've succeeded in getting our nation to live in fear.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

"i also thought that people in beantown need to get their heads out of their asses - if nyc, philly, chicago, seattle and a bunch of other cities could tell it was harmless why is it suddenly a terrorist attack on boston"

Why Boston!! They aren't that freakin' special!!:ph34r::D:P

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

"i also thought that people in beantown need to get their heads out of their asses - if nyc, philly, chicago, seattle and a bunch of other cities could tell it was harmless why is it suddenly a terrorist attack on boston"

Why Boston!! They aren't that freakin' special!!:ph34r::D:P

Bobbi

Having lived in Massachusetts for an interminable amount of time (I *think* it was around 4 months, but I have a mental block that keeps me from remembering TOO closely), I dispute your claim.

Boston *IS* special... but apparently "short bus" special... :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

It to the point now that you should have to take a general equivalence test to be able to have children. That would help to weed out some of the idiocy being added to the gene pool every generation there after.

Fuck it just go in to Boston and shot them.......ALL:S