Muenkel

My head has been in a toilet for about 14 hours.

That sucks.............speaking of...........That recall of peanutbutter came out recently. Someone thought to look around here. Seems we had like 10 Jars of the effected lot number in the house. :S Glad I haven't been eating peanut butter lately! [:/] Luckily no one has been sick from it.

Seriously dude, a wicked case of the 24 dry heaves is the best way to get washboard abs. It's Gods own diet/workout plan all in one. Try to look on the bright side while your hoarking your shoes out your nose......
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

Seriously dude, a wicked case of the 24 dry heaves is the best way to get washboard abs. It's Gods own diet/workout plan all in one. Try to look on the bright side while your hoarking your shoes out your nose......

Good point! I should have entered the Belly-Off Contest. I would of had the win wrapped up by now.[:/]

Chris

Dry Heaves are the worst..

Seriously.. Get some Nilla Wafers and sprite.. This works for sea sickness also..

You keep hydrated with the sprite and drink water also.. Eat Nilla Waifers with it..

The Nillas adsorb the stomach acids and give you some energy.. The liquids keep you hydrated and the sprite washes out all the "scum"..

Now - You will still get sick and throw up again.. But - IT TASTES A HELL OF A LOT BETTER COMMING UP !!

But seriously.. Then you eat some more Nilla Waifers and keep some liquids in you.. Your body can deal with the sickness a lot better. And you don't tear yourself up with dry heaves.. You acutally throw something up and your body relaxes..

I did a geology survey cruise in Monterey Bay years ago.. At night we traversed the bay parallel with the swell to get good sonar of the trench.. Almost EVERYONE on the ship was sick as hell - even most of the regular deck hands..

I ended up standing 2.5 watch shifts that night (4 hour watches) making depth recordings and plotting location points.. The next day as everyone was still getting up sick they kept asking me - Don't you get sick??

I said Yes I do.. And threw up every 40 minutes all night long.. But, my body could deal with it from keeping the acid adsorbed, no dry heaves, and fluids..

And, as noted before - It tastes a hell of a lot better comming back up;):P

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

KEWL.. Swirlies.....can I help next time??;)

Oh.. and I have had this really bad inner ear/uppper respiratory infection for 2 weeks.. its not influenza.. they tested for that when they hauled me to the Emergency room. I could not breath... and it felt like someone had broken my ribs. The CT Scan showed... Pneumonia.. Man.. I wont take breathing lightly for a while.

I have had Vertigo for two weeks.. so I have been visiting my own Porcelein Goddess for some of that time.[:/][:/]

Dude, why the hell did you send the snow back my way?

Because I sent it back his way.:P

Thanks for the well wishes. No more puking or dry heaves for me. I still have no appetite though. I'm winning the Belly-Off Contest! Damn, I wish I would have joined it.:|

Chris

Awww Mike....:$

Getting better....I Think I am going to try driving into work tomorrow finally............. NO way I was driving with the Vertigo... well I did try when it got better last week but ewwwww not fun.

I should have gotten in on the weight loss thing everyone is doing.. I have lost like 25 pounds in 2 weeks.

AND I just about ODed on friggin chicken soup..