cocheese

Your intelligence level

I have to be honest... Some of my decisions are good, some of my decisions are flat out flippen dumb ass choices, and some of them are okay I guess . So I need all of the above available to vote.-caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

145 and still a dork. go figure.

You have to look on the bright side of these things. At least it's not 160 or above. Then you would be a geek. ;)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

you should put IQ numbers in there

I was going to say the same thing. The last time I was tested, I was rated at an IQ of 132.

I could tell you who I think has the highest IQ on dropzone.com. At least the top two... Winsor and Bill Von. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

when you say average are you refering to mean, mode, median or range

The average is the mean, and it's statistically very possible for a large proportion of the population to be above the mean. The average whuffo will tell you that skydiving is not normal, so why should a bunch of skydivers follow a normal distribution? :ph34r:

Would it not be far more relevent if you had to grade the IQ level of the person who posted above you? This may produce a considerably different result.

no it would not be relevant but yes it would show completely different results.
Do you actually think the majority of DZ.com are capable gauging an accurate IQ rating:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

when you say average are you refering to mean, mode, median or range

The average is the mean, and it's statistically very possible for a large proportion of the population to be above the mean. The average whuffo will tell you that skydiving is not normal, so why should a bunch of skydivers follow a normal distribution? :ph34r:

They are all FORMS of an average, the mean is only one way of determining an average
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?