Peej

Weekend Numbers?

Ok so i've never started one of these threads (and when i searched i couldn't find one for the past weekend), so here goes: humps, jumps, beer bought

1: 8: 3

8 jumps this weekend, beer bought for my first jumps on a Velo, my first atmonauti flight and for the fact that i flew my first tandem camera jumps on my back from exit to deployment, feels so good. :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

4 jumps
2 x tandem video jumps (just to see if I could do it) the tandems where Hand Cam videoed, I flew in front to see how hard it was. I did pretty good with no wings and no site:)
1 x "B Rel" Coach Jump (had more planned but the winds blew in and stayed above student allowances all day)

1 x 3 way Horny into a sit with 2 Mates that I dont get to jump with often, It was a SWEET jump, Much fun and smiles all around:)

Came home Saturday and watched Round 1 of the World Superbikes from Qatar, it's going to be a good year for racing with Max Biagi riding in WSK now:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

i flew my first tandem camera jumps on my back from exit to deployment, feels so good. :)

deploying on the back feels good ??? Must try that :D

0;0;0 :|

One of our students did that once on his first jump off of the static line. Went unstable, pulled on his back. Did a backflip through the risers, then a downwinder into the corn. I had decided to name him CornStar after that, but he never came back [:/]
cavete terrae.

Ah you know what i mean you cheeky f**ker! :D:P:)
I have decided that X-brace canopies kick ass though!

Do I really ? :| :D:D

They kick ass until they kick yours.. Stay safe young padawan. Remember JSC is a high altitude DZ etc etc....

And congrats to Sherie for her 500th :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

They kick ass until they kick yours.. Stay safe young padawan. Remember JSC is a high altitude DZ etc etc....

100% dude, i have at least another 200 - 300 jumps to do on my current canopy before i feel i might be ready to make the transition, still, it was nice to know what i have to look forward to B|

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

i flew my first tandem camera jumps on my back from exit to deployment, feels so good. :)

deploying on the back feels good ??? Must try that :D

0;0;0 :|

If you're in the Southern hemisphere, you have to deploy while on your back. It's like the syphon thing. Everything is reversed down there.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Of course:0:"1"

The "1" is in quotes because technically it was not a beerable offense. The 12" of snow we got put a damper on jumping but I was voted Student of the Year at our annual club meeting. Too bad it is a kiss of death thing. The plaque is riddled with names of students that don't jump anymore. So I started to say my good byes to everyone. Hopefully I'll be able to break the curse!!!

Hmmm..again...still a newlywed...:1:0

Fun weekend @ the Sweetheart Boogie in Mesquite, NV. Awesome group of jumpers there...we were really treated right! JTVAL...what a class act! (filmed a bunch for us this weekend!) My brother-in-law did his first tandem...was awesome to see him try to wipe the smile off his face for the rest of the day! Watched my husband achieve a skydiving milestone...but he gets to post about that! :ph34r:

70 degrees in Mesquite....5 hrs north...20 degrees and snowing! YUCK!!
To borrow a line from Squeak...MY LIFE ROCKS!! HOW'S YOURS??!!!