Chute

Lets see your tattoos

All my tattoo's are pretty plain and simple, but I love em'!B| I only have two pictures available. These are my two most recent tat's. The four way is on the lower of my back, and the ant is on my right foot.;) The last picture isn't a tatto of mine, but I am seriously thinking of having it as my next:D

My other two tat's are of a paw print on my belly, and I have a animated devil on my butt.:)

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

I really like your, Smiles...

Mine sucks - needs work. One of my soldiers drew it for me in Korea... looked BEAUTIFUL on paper. Was a cross with sexy blue eyes and some misc artwork. Supposed to be feminine and soft. Turned out gothic and hard.[:/] Just need to get off my ass and get some more work done...

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I really like your, Smiles...

Mine sucks - needs work. One of my soldiers drew it for me in Korea... looked BEAUTIFUL on paper. Was a cross with sexy blue eyes and some misc artwork. Supposed to be feminine and soft. Turned out gothic and hard.[:/] Just need to get off my ass and get some more work done...

That could definitely be the start of a cool back piece....

i don't have pic of my tat, but i had a japanese artist write "unique" in, well, japanese, to have put on my back.
i've been thinking about a second,but i am not sure what to get

the pic of my back one is a nude but i may get the motivation to crop it....

Is it only me jumping up and down like a Jack Russel in anticipation for you to crop this pic?

Or better still - I am a deft hand at cropping - just PM it to me and let me take the loathsome job off your hands - really, I don't mind :)

--
ZZZzzzz....