RkyMtnHigh

Boob job?

The ultimate questions is are you happy with who you are?

I have seen quite a bit smaller and much larger. I have seen those with augmentations and those with reductions. But the most important part of self happiness is liking yourself.

There are risks with surgery (anesthesia, complications)... bbefore you sign the consent, just be willing to take those risks for the right reasons.

The ultimate questions is are you happy with who you are?

I have seen quite a bit smaller and much larger. I have seen those with augmentations and those with reductions. But the most important part of self happiness is liking yourself.

There are risks with surgery (anesthesia, complications)... bbefore you sign the consent, just be willing to take those risks for the right reasons.

yes...very happy:)

Pears are delightful, right?

Look, I'm rather large breasted. No, no photos...but here are the drawbacks.

1. You can't run. Really. It throws the whole aerodynamics right out the window. And if you cross your arms under your boobs while running, you're not using them right.

2. You can't see your shoes. The only way you know it's untied is if someone tells you, or you fall over them. This can be rather awkward.

3. You have to move them when you sleep on your belly. Literally. I'll reposition myself, and have to adjust my boobs to get comfortable.

4. You have to buy power bras. The pretty, nice, delicate bras are NOT made for women of size. No light green with lace...grey or white battle bras are about the only stuff I can find. And when I can find a pretty bra in my size, it's usually dark purple or black; those don't work well with tee shirts...

5. It hurts like hell when putting on a sports bra. Those things get mushed all out of place, and the nerves scream at you. And you'll have to wear two if you're doing anything more than walking.

Like Thunderbow said, you're exactly as God intended. And how damned cool is that?

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Just quoting some person that said something one day some where. By the way thanks for being a rescue kind of guy. You guys don't get paid enough for what you do. Oh yeah, back to the thread, I'm not gay.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lord, let me be the person my dog thinks I am.

Welll....I'm trying to decide if I should get the boost of a boob job or not;)

BTW...I'm 5'10" in height and have a pear shape:ph34r:...and fast approaching 40 yrs old is making me think of those crazy things:ph34r:

Are those really yours?? No boob job needed if they are.

Beautiful! :$ :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

BTW...I'm 5'10" in height and have a pear shape:ph34r:...and fast approaching 40 yrs old is making me think of those crazy things:ph34r:

I have padded bras but those pics are my littlest bra I have...no padding and little underwire...Chris would attest to that...but he's sleeping right now:ph34r:

I agree. She's already beautiful enough. I wonder who the idiot was that voted yes... :S

IMO, anything more than a handful is a waste, besides, any woman is gonna want to have them removed somewhere down the road.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have padded bras but those pics are my littlest bra I have...no padding and little underwire...Chris would attest to that...but he's sleeping right now:ph34r:

I'm proud of my little boobies. Don't do it! Be comfortable with what you have. :)

Edited to add: No offense to those in the front of the line that got the big ones :ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

No vote here, Katee.

You look fine to me as you are, but if you want it for yourself, go for it.

I know women who've had augmentation and some who've had reductions and the one thing that is consistent about them is that the ones who had the procedures done for their own reasons are happy. Those who did it to please someone else ... not so much.

You're a strong person who follows her heart and mind; listen to them and no one else. Not even me.;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

No vote here, Katee.

You look fine to me as you are, but if you want it for yourself, go for it.

I know women who've had augmentation and some who've had reductions and the one thing that is consistent about them is that the ones who had the procedures done for their own reasons are happy. Those who did it to please someone else ... not so much.

You're a strong person who follows her heart and mind; listen to them and no one else. Not even me.;)

You Know the real me Jack...thanks. I love ya bunches!!!! Hugs & Butterfly Kisses!!! Katee BTW...the youtube clip above is freakin hillarious!!!!!:D

You've got great boobs! don't do a thing with them. Have you ever really looked at the Vicky C's magazines? Most of the women in them have had boob jobs...and most of those women have horrible looking breasts. They all look like big owls eyes to me....which reminds me of a story.

I was at a hotel with a friend, looking at a VS catalogue and bitching about how terrible the boob jobs are (I've assisted in putting a bunch in, while I was an intern). Finally, my friend lifts up her sweater and bra and says "well, I had mammoplasty and I think my boobs look great." I was taken aback and was thinking why in hell is she showing me her boobs? she had the procedure where they go under the muscle. They did look good. so, if you do decide to get them, go with the procedure where they go under the muscle. don't go with the procedure where they go under the areola-those give you the owls eyes look. But, I think your boobs look great, so, IMO, I think you should spend your money on something else..like an ultra cool skydiving trip.

Fill out this equation:
Boob Job = X Amount of Jumps + Y Amount of Tunnel Time

I know what decision I'd make ;)
(yea in a skydiving forum when your talking boobs and jumps this kind of remark does leave the entire thing quite open ended but trust me when I say I picked the skydiving side of the equation at least 7 times out of 10)
-Patrick

agree. She's already beautiful enough.

I'm in no way against women who get them, I spent last weekend with a girl that had a boob job and they looked great on her. My ex-wife had them and they looked great on her as well. However, my ex-wife looked great before she got them as well, she just lacked confidence in herself without them and that wasn't sexy. I did everything I could to convince her she didn't need them but she had already made up her mind so I supported her(hell, I bought em;)). The big thing is what makes YOU happy, if you have always been happy with who your are but are suddenly finding yourself a little self-concious I'd recommend no, don't get 'em. You're just a little uncomfortable because as you say 40 is right around the corner, well I tell ya what, I'm 25, young and really athletic, and there's been a handful of 40+ women who have put the moves on me, they had confidence and that was incredibly sexy. OTOH, if you've always felt like you need it, than go for it. One of my best friends has always wanted them, I recently sawa her with her new ones and it definitely changed her personality, for the better. She's more confident in herself now.

In the end the decision is yours alone, don't let your SO affect it, but don't do it because you suddenly feel like you are lacking when you've always been happy in the past. You're beautiful the way you are. Hope this helps.:)

Disclaimer:Dan(GQ) has had a few to drink tonight, so excuse the typos!;)

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower