RkyMtnHigh

Boob job?

and I was ticklish

and braless, if I remember correctly. :);)

Seriously Katee. Your spirit is enough for everyone to love you. You don't need plastic boobies.

:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

and I was ticklish

and braless, if I remember correctly. :);)

Seriously Katee. Your spirit is enough for everyone to love you. You don't need plastic boobies.

Brie

>:(...that would be DuWop Lip Venom...and yes I can be bra-less and no one would know (I'm that small);):ph34r:

I can be bra-less and no one would know (I'm that small);):ph34r:

But... that's a GOOD thing! You might have the best of both worlds!!! Wear the right pushup with the perfect dress showing the cleavage or just wake up, throw on a sweater and "be comfortable." ;)B|

Whatever you decide... just be happy with yourself! :)

and yes I can be bra-less and no one would know (I'm that small);):ph34r:

36B ain't that small my dear! Tell ya what, wait to get the boob job until AFTER LP and then I can cop a feel when I meet you there and let you know if you should or shouldn't! ;)

Deal?! :ph34r::D:D
'Shell

36B ain't that small my dear! Tell ya what, wait to get the boob job until AFTER LP and then I can cop a feel when I meet you there and let you know if you should or shouldn't! ;)

Shell you need an older, wiser assistant don't you? Remember that I am a really helpful person ;)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Shell you need an older, wiser assistant don't you? Remember that I am a really helpful person ;)

I've NEVER "needed" an assistant ... funny how they always turn up, though! :D:D

Love you, Ian! CYA there!
'Shell

I've NEVER "needed" an assistant ... funny how they always turn up, though! :D:D

Love you, Ian! CYA there!

You coming to the ASPA AGM next week or the CSPA AGM the week after? They're both in Edmonton and I'm coming up for them.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

You coming to the ASPA AGM next week or the CSPA AGM the week after? They're both in Edmonton and I'm coming up for them.

PM sent ... back to Rocky's boobies!!

DON'T DO IT !!!!

We love you just the way you are!

But I'm still gonna grab 'em when I see 'em! :D:D:P
'Shell

I am of the opinion that whether you get a boob job should be a choice based entirely on your wants and desires and not on what other people think about you either before or after the aforementioned enhancement.
If you never fall down you aren't trying hard enough.

I say no... You were made the way you were for a reason.

After groping two different women's 'fake' boobs in Reno (yea, I was drunk), the result was a 'fake' feeling. While they groped me (yea, they were drunk), they wondered why they had their boob jobs in the first place.

Boobs don't make you more of a woman... :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Katee, I've felt your boobs. They're great. Why go through a surgery to improve something that doesn't need improving?

Brie

I agree. No need for modification! They're great as-is. ;)

Awwwwwwwwww....your opinion is the one that matters most anyway;)