Unstable

Weekend Numbers!! March 24 & 25

I start us off again this week!!

0:7:1

7 Jumps out of the Skydive Mesquite Caravan (It's been WAAAY too long since I've jumped a turbine...) and I met on really cool Dz.commer and jumped with him about 4 times - Jtval. Great guy. I really like skydive mesquite and I've been there a few times (even if the computer had no record of me.....). I have a lot of family in Las vegas and so I'm there quite a bit. I'll have to make it my 'home away from home' dz. great crowd. Nice plane. Brad, the DZO, is one of the nicest people i've met in the sport.
=========Shaun ==========

0:3:0

No jumping today, friends birthday festivities to attend to.

Yesterday was great though, 3 jumps, a nice meal and saw 300 with the crew. Good times 2x!

What do you do when someone throws a big planet at you?
Throw your pilot chute in defense!

:) ( I don't always kiss and tell):0:0

no jumping>:(>:(>:(>:( due to lousy weather....makes me wish I was in mesquite.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

[:/];2;3
2 jumps in the cold
firsts :
-jumps on my new rig
-installation by myself of softlinks
-use of triple risers

didn't get to buy drinks because my carpool mate had his first reserve ride :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

no jumping>:(>:(>:(>:( due to lousy weather....makes me wish I was in mesquite.

It's gorgeous here...light winds, blue skies, and plenty comfortable in shorts and a t-shirt. :P

Blues,
Dave

Rain and windy here - then doc had to work/i had the kids.......guess i should have mentioned that too.:ph34r:

Richland weather is almost always better than here anyway >:(>:(
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I have jump numbers :)
Spending the weekend at the Farm recovering from the long winter by jumping my tail off... B|

I started off the weekend Hitting the Caravan Door on a solo (which resulted in a big ole' freaking bruise) You'd think I could avoid that with the large door the thing... :D

I did my 400th jump (I did a fun 4-way with a 1 new jumper and 3 experienced 4-way competitors)...

I was the 11th diver of 13 on a friends 300th this weekend as well... I almost made it into that dive... but didn't quite pull it off...

I also celebrated my 3rd sky birthday (on the 24th) with six awesome skydives including a 14 way BFR Sunset jump for some skydivers that aren't with us anymore.

all in all a very good weekend at the farm with some kick ass weather B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

No jumps... been busy with the kitchen remodel at home. But finally both of my rigs are in-date now so I will be getting out somewhere to jump soon!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

6 jumps - no beer

great freakin weekend at Skydive Orange!

B|

Although we have a certain jumper that owes enough to get the entire DZ drunk next weekend.

enough to make me happy : 3 : 1

three jumps with my Orange people.....been a while since I have been out there. Nice little tracking dive out of the cessna from 5500 feet to make a fun sunset dive...

:D for finally getting off my ass and taking my D- license test.