Icon134

Weekend Numbers 21-22 April 07

0:13:1

So um... Are season finally got to a running start after some not so great weather for the past few months... and I actually have numbers this weekend... :)
I did a variety of jumps... some coaching... a few fun jumps... and a jump into a skydiver's back yard who got injured last year and is on the road to recovery... (which I'm told made his day... B|)

I shot video for a friend of mine who came out to do a tandem... which was a lot of fun.

overall a great weekend... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I got nothing, though I should have headed out today since it turned out to be a pretty spectacular day, weather-wise.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

[:/]:1:0

got 1 sat ceiling dropped and I didn't feel going out at 9K
but the one I got was great went up and ended up on top went out fell 2 k went through 2K of clouds and came out DNO the DZ with the perfect spot my landing still $u(&^^ but oh well :)
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

:o:o:o:0:0

I hate rain !!!! Rained out for both saturday and sunday>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(......hopefully it will not happen again next weekend[:/]
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

1 painful headcold:2:0

So I found out this weekend that I have a slight headcold that made my ears hurt a lot! So I only made one jump each day-they were a lot of fun though! The first was a 3way belly with 2 freeflyers where I decided to go low nearly the entire time and the second was a sweet hybrid that was so much fun!

Hopefully next weekend this cold will be gone!

*daizey*

:)
2 funjumps
2 coach rating evaluation dives
6 tandem rating evaluation dives

:D for first rating
:D for first tandem instructor jump!

Great great weekend... thanks to everyone out at Skydive the Point for a wonderful time. I'll be sure to visit again sometime soon!:)

0:0:0

Didn't do any jumps this weekend, but had a great time with skydivers anyway. It was a little windy on Sat., so I opted to go out to our river spot for a birthday party on a big pontoon boat. Drunk skydivers are pretty fun to watch! :ph34r: Sunday, I went back to the river and spent a wonderfully, lazy afternoon there with friends and a miniature horse.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon