swedishcelt

Needs.

I can wear a hawaiian print shirt, and be right over with some godiva and chunky monkey ice cream. :P

Should I bring the coconut oil? :)

Myself, I could use another 40 hours to study for this spanish exam that is at 10:30 tomorrow morning.

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I have some. I need chocolate, ice cream, and a closer cabana boy. I could also use a hug and some sleep. What do you need right this moment?

Did someone say Cabana Boy? How can I help you?
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I have some. I need chocolate, ice cream, and a closer cabana boy. I could also use a hug and some sleep. What do you need right this moment?

Its always wnat want want with you beth. How about giving once in a while..Find some single jumper and put those knees to good use
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I don't have the sweets since I'm a spicy/salty kinda girl...but here's your cyber ((((((HUUUUUUG))))))):)
What do I need? hmmm...a personal trainer, to go to the dentist for a filling (been procrastinating setting the appointment) and a better, consistent internet connection..that's all. All I need to do is JUST DO IT!:D

NOTHING
I have a truckload of wants, but all my needs are being met and have been for quite a long time:)
Read my Sig :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Swede.. As much as this pains me to admit... Skinny may just have a point.:P:D

Well... Skinny may have a point all right but that's his wife's problem, not mine.

And why should I have to get on my knees? IMHO, since you boys opened the can of worms... men are the one's who should be down there, and I'll be the one who decides whether the punishment is fit for the crime. >:(>:(>:(

So HA!!! :P

men are the one's who should be down there, and I'll be the one who decides whether the punishment is fit for the crime. >:(>:(>:(

So HA!!! :P

I could see myself on my knees in front of you:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

an erotic massage....some wine....hot tub....and some great sex:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

an erotic massage....some wine....hot tub....and some great sex:o:o:o:o

OK I"m readyB|B|B|B|
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Now, why don't the single men ever say things like that? [:/]

Sigh. Nun. :|

I could see myself on my knees in front of you:)
you just cut and pasted that didn't you:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?