Evelyn

DC9 Jet Jumps

No, it was $75 without boogie registration or $65 with boogie registration. In Rantool it was $100. Worth every penny (dollar). Awesome!

Sounds mighty steep for a jump ticket, I'd expect 2 or 3 rides for $65. :|

No, the jet jumps are as above, regular jumps out of the otters are $22 usually, and I think $19 for the boogies
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I was there and tried to jump it on the 23rd, but ATC wouldn't let it fly for some reason. Maybe next boogie I'll get to jump it. I did a few Otter loads and then went back to San Diego slightly disappointed and with family waiting. There also wasn't a chopper and the Skyvan wasn't flying that day. But I ran into a few friends and had some fun jumps so it was worth the trip.

I caught the first load at 10am. What a beautiful, smooth - and short ride to altitude ! The closest thing I could compare the exit to, after a very long moment of feeling nothing at all, was like catching a huge ocean wave (think of the big wave on "Hawaii Five-O"). But even catching the wave was smooth, just really powerful.

I could really get used to this !!!

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Yes, it has all the seats and full interior. The oxygen masks will also drop down if the pilots keep it pressurized at field elevation until 8K. :D

There is a lot less room to use the tray table when you have a rig on.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

As I stated before I'm not HUGE on the specialty jumps. I'm very glad I got to jump Rod's 412 at the 2002 WFFC. The jet I had to do once just to say I did. Now..........I got thinking about it and I REALLY want to add a 5K H&P out of an MI-35 to my log book. I am now on a mission! B| Bonus points if I own the helo! :D

To tell you the truth, I haven't seen the video of my jump either. I have been assured that it does exist.

Maybe I didn't really do it after all. I'll have to ask the Rantoul cop who was sitting next to me before I "disembarked".
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

I got to jump the jet on the last day i was in perris, it was awesome!!!!

I was right at the back with the high pullers, so i got the luxury of 1st class :D

As soon as i was on the ground, i prerry much got on the mini bus to LAX, so was the best end to an awesome holiday!!! Cant wait till next year now!