pilotholder

Where did ur name come from??

Just used my name. Sometimes I wished I'd used my rec.skydiving moniker (bvaskydive) which was first letter of first name and first two letters of last name, and skydive.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My last name is Cashman, and the 'animal' part came from the 2005 East/West All-star baseball game where I had multiple diving catches at third base in the couple innings I played (each player only played two innings).
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

Icon: One who is the object of great attention and devotion; an idol: "He is ... a pop icon designed and manufactured for the video generation"

That's me... I mean seriously who wouldn't want to be like me.... :D:D and no I did not come up with the nickname... :P

and the 134 is in Homage to my little sister as it is/was her lucky number.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

A few years ago, I was trying to find a new domain name. I was listening to System of a Down, and in the song Chic 'n' Stu, they have a line: "pepperoni and green peppers mushrooms olives chives". I heard it as "pepperoni angry peppers mushrooms..." and angrypeppers.com was born. I don't do much with the site, but I like the name.
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.

My family nickname ever since a kid has been Monkey. I was looking for a name when I signed onto AOL years ago and came up with "Monkey See and Do". But since you could only have 10 charactors max, it became monkycndo. Others have read it as monkey can do or something to do with simian housing.

:ph34r:boy

Squeak is not only my screeen name it's the name most people know be by:)If you ever meet me I will be introduced to you as Squeak.
If had it since i was 5, my 2 older brothers already had nicknames, the eldest was King Rat, and my middle brother was Mousey. so they had to rodentify me somehow and I got Squeaker, Squeak for shortB|

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ok so looking around the forums you all have rather intresting names and was wondering how you all came up with them.

Yes I am really bored right now...
That was random...

My parents came up with mine 42 years ago...
__

My mighty steed

Mine is Don't Fuck With A Jersey Girl. A great saying of a friend of mine from med school.

Because Jersey Girls all have crabs? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Last name, first and middle initial

Wanted Gonzo but it was taken...(Nickname given in high school because we had 3 nicks on the hockey team... we all got a nickname to tell us apart and I got Gonzo.)

Hence the creation of the odd yet quite symbolic and meaningful tat on my back. (see attatched.)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.