Icon134

Weekend Numbers 19-20 May 2007

Yay! You're back! I missed you! :)
:)Weather was kinda crappy, but we did our best.

Got in at midnight last night and still on Fiji time - and my plans for this weekend have now been revised so I don't know how much jumping will be occuring.....we will see what the weather mand says;)

and I see you have a smile on your face so obviously you were busy during the down time:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:)
superb weekend mainly wingsuiting with Rolf Brombach. Thanks to him and to the Paraclub Fribourg for the organization.

Biggest was 14 way, we did 3 jumps from 2 Porters.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

0:5:0

I went out to Lake Wales for the first time since I last jumped there in 1996. The place has changed a lot but what a nice little DZ. I got 5 jumps from the Kingair, some freefly, RW and a hybrid.
Kevin

Muff Brother #4041
Team Dirty Sanchez #467

3 kick-ass freefly jumps with Bolas, including one with him in his dress shirt and tie (for Jake's wedding), 1 10-way that at least pulled off the first point before break-off, 1 beautiful wedding where Jake and Casie tied the knot, followed by their reception with good food, friends and fun and to top it all off, I got to talk to Bethany for the first time! :$

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

:$/4/0

We went out to the Farm Sunday afternoon and did some 6-7 ways with Sporto and Eric Deren organizing. It was so fun to play with the big boys! a 4 point 7 way wasn't too shabby either.

Ahh.....I love skydiving.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I got to talk to Bethany for the first time!

Lucky you...:$

you're not kidding! :$

She even led me to believe that she MIGHT make it to my film festival and help me out (be a Cannes-Cannes girl, in her words). :)B|
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

I suppose that since I have had a nights sleep and am drinking some coffee right now I'll post up my jump numbers...

"Right... like I'd say anything":11 (I think):1 (possibly 2...)

mostly paid tandem and AFF videos... I had one bust (I tried to lead an AFF jump... it didn't work so well... :$) and I was removed from the rotation (for unknown reasons as I wasn't ever actually told... [:/] I assume it has something to do with my camera flying abilities... :$)

Ended the weekend trying to launch a carpet out of the otter the three guys diving out the door had a beautiful exit... everyone else sort of missed the launch... :D

we successfully formed our second point though... B|

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Yes Troy that would constitute beer, but I can't call you on it.

5 (if I'm counting my self ;)), 8, 1

3 tandem videos
3 ff jumps
1 outside video on a hybrid
1 hula hoop jump

Beer for first time jumping my still mount. I didn't take it off all weekend, I love it.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

:o,3,0

winds were very bad on Saturday only tandems and the 4 way competitors jumping and of course the crew dogs

Sunday much better 1 kick ass 4 point 12 way followed by a 14 way not quite so kick ass but much fun geeking Katie bear while she is learning to shoot video good job Katie sorry I made you miss the exit:P

thanks to Normiss for letting us chase him out on a tandumb with my friend Michelle that was a good time very nice video by Ron C
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

5 Jumps..

Competed in the local sport accuracy meet. Was doing great until I landed a couple yards out of the circle. I did get two zeros (you want as few points as possible) and I'm proud of that.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Highlight was a 12 point 3 way (jumping from 10k) on Friday. If anyone's looking for a fun 3 way, do the "Be All You Can Be" jump. Wedge on jumper #1, wedge on #2, wedge on #3, Aff on #1, Aff on #2, Aff on #3, right hand donut, left hand donut, round and back to the top.

0:4:0

My canopy decided to almost collapse on final causing me to fall and roll and get dirty, its all good though! 4 awesome jumps!!!!

What do you do when someone throws a big planet at you?
Throw your pilot chute in defense!

1 10-way that at least pulled off the first point before break-off,

that was an 11 way dude! SOMEONE would have made it 12....:D

Edit to add:

Oh yeah 9 jumps :P

Hey man, when you're the last one in, you don't have much time for a head count. Especially not on that dive. :P

Oh, and Bolas can't help it if he thought we were doing a Smoking Comet dive. He just wanted to be the best. :D

Oh, and Bolas can't help it if he thought we were doing a Smoking Comet dive. He just wanted to be the best. :D

Sounds like Bolas bolased it! But was he a smoking comet through the center of the formation this time??? :D:D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Actually, I think he smoked TO it and just tried to slice off an outside jumper or two. I can't be entirely certain, as I was one spot on the plane away from hero, and I was the last one in. :D

Steve, help me out here...