ntrprnr

So... That Guys Belly-Off Contest!!

So gang...

It's after Memorial Day.

How'd we do?

Anyone ready to post final photos, do so below. Any women on here going to vote?

Come on, guys - Let's get those after photos up!

I'm not sure I really want to post a picture... still being all shy and stuff... but I'll see what I can do this afternoon/evening.

I don't really care a whole lot about winning either I just did this to have a little support structure in place to get me back at the fittness level I like to be in... and considering the email I got yesterday it would seem that its working/worked pretty well... :$:):ph34r::D

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Lost 29 pounds, down to 211.

I didn't register/post at the beginning, and I'm not interested in posting pics, but I don't mind telling y'all. I also don't mind buying smaller jeans and wearing a lot of clothes that had been gathering dust.B|

People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Well, I've been working my ass off (or rather working out to try to build myself an ass) and can honestly say that I would still be on said ass every night downing Ben and Jerry's if it hadn't been for this contest and regular emails from Sartre keeping my butt in gear, so thanks to whoever's idea this was. I'll take some updated pics tomorrow. Any volunteers with Photoshop willing to fuse my before/after pics into a single shot under 100kb? TIA.

John
PS So who is on the panel of judges?

when's the deadline for posting pics? i just got home from a few days fishing, drinking beer, and eating fried food. (caught a 64 lb halibut). my weight can fluxuate several lbs over the course of a couple of days so i would like to choose the optimum time to take a pic. i didn't make a near the progress i wanted, but the difference can be seen.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

I went from a 29 to a 28 inch waist and lost 4lbs. Lots and lots of running recently.

WHAT DID I WIN????????

Guess I can forget about ever FFing with people again -- wildcard :P

SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

Lost 29 pounds, down to 211.

I didn't register/post at the beginning, and I'm not interested in posting pics, but I don't mind telling y'all. I also don't mind buying smaller jeans and wearing a lot of clothes that had been gathering dust.B|

rock on!! Good job. B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

John, you should post your after pics here for all to see. You've worked damn hard!:)
And you can consider this today's check-in-did an hour at the gym plus abs.....and um, today, anyway, I've been good about eating right.

I refuse to discuss the weekend.:$

Sure. Here ya go (along with the before pics)

EDIT: Oops -- I just attachd the uncropped version of my date shot by mistake (a bit too much below the waist) Did anybody click fast enought to catch that one? :$

John, you should post your after pics here for all to see. You've worked damn hard!:)

I have been been requested by someone unnamed and important to me to provide a after submission as well... so I'll take an after picture sometime this evening and post it... :$

good job. if my wife and i are at home and awake at the same time tonight, i'll have her take some pics and post them.

at least you've got someone to take pictures of you... I swear I feel like a complete dork taking photos of myself without a shirt on... :$:D

and I still don't think I can see much of a difference... :|

unfortunately I don't have the original pictures to compare... :P but they are out there somewhere...