ntrprnr

So... That Guys Belly-Off Contest!!

I give up trying to find the official before pics. Does anyone have the link to that post, or do you guys just want to post your before and after pics side by side to make it easy on me?

My befores and afters are posted together on the first page of this thread. Are you ready to gather up your judging colleagues and call a winner? Ohh, the excitement!

Ok...you won't get the results tonight because now it's 10:00 and I need my beauty sleep. I need more and more as I get older. :P Check back tomorrow.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i just measured my gut for the first time since the beginning and got 38 inches. i started at 45 1/4 for a loss of 7 1/4 inches from my waste.

I think you mean " i started at 45 1/4 for a loss of 7 1/4 inches of my waste"

Sorry, couldn't resist :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: (Awesome job, though!!)

You got that right!
I don't care who you say actually wins. In my book Scott definitely won! He is the sexiest of them all!
Oh and those pictures don't give his muscles enough justice. They are mmm yummy...
Ladies.. hands off he is mine!:P:o
See you later tonight honey...;)

hehe... :$ Oh yeah... I've definitely won this contest... I could care less about the other prizes...

I'm a winner... B|:)

So is THIS the woman you're breaking my heart over?!!!!!

Can I still mudwrestle with ya?;) I know how to share.

Looks like my mud wrestling match with you will have to wait, Scott -- I think SSHUsky and Sartre are going to be first in the ring to battle it out over you. :D

You should know Beth's got herself a wicked spanking hand... :$:)B|B|:D:ph34r:

I can't wait till Sartre gets back from vacation and sees what fun we've arragned for her! :P

John, if Scott's spoken for, it looks like you're gonna have to let me slather your body in mud. Since you volunteered me and all.....;)

Looks like my mud wrestling match with you will have to wait, Scott -- I think SSHUsky and Sartre are going to be first in the ring to battle it out over you. :D

You should know Beth's got herself a wicked spanking hand... :$:)B|B|:D:ph34r:

I can't wait till Sartre gets back from vacation and sees what fun we've arragned for her! :P

John, if Scott's spoken for, it looks like you're gonna have to let me slather your body in mud. Since you volunteered me and all.....;)

Welcome back. We could all just wrestle it out together. Four-ways aren't just for skydiving anymore! :P