kenz

Happy B-Day RkyMtn Katee!!!

OK so it's an hour away but just wanted to wish a happy 4-0 to one of the sweetest girls i have ever met in my life...
i hope you have a fantastic birthday - you deserve the best!!!

hugs and love!!
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Happy Birthday Katee. In honor of your 40th, I had a reading done of your 'angel cards'.

Amazingly enough, they all said Happy Birthday!!:)

.....oh, and that blondes have more fun.;)

Pssst...ask her to post pics. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Thanks Kenz...you're a honey! I love you to BITS my baby sister! Thanks for all of the other well wishes as well. It's time for me to set new goals to accomplish and I've decided to continue my education and get my Masters in Public Health as well as further my Psych Undergrad Degree...we'll see where THAT takes me;)..one more year of biting the bullet.

Psych undergrad....hmmm... but I thought you were ALREADY psycho like the rest of us!! :P

I don't deny being a psycho..that's why I decided to major in Psych and Marketing for my bachelors degree..but its time for me to take it to the next step. Of course us Psych Majors decide to major in it to fix ourselves and we end up being our own biggest challenge..it's strange like that. ;):ph34r: Just a lil trivia for ya...but did you know that Psychologists and Dentists have the highest rate of suicide as a profession? It has a lot to do with the fact that they work in small environments, know that the patient really doesn't want to be there, and that no matter what you say or do, some can't be helped and you take responsibility for the fact that you could've said or done SOMETHING else...

Happy 40th Katee! I wish I could have met you this past weekend in Lodi! I could have given you your birthday spanking then! ;) Damn, my hands going to hurt after 40.... :S:o:D

Have a wonderful day sweetie!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Happy 40th Katee! I wish I could have met you this past weekend in Lodi! I could have given you your birthday spanking then! ;) Damn, my hands going to hurt after 40.... :S:o:D

S'okay...DD took care of it for all of you! and Steve...they spanked me for the big 4-0;)

S'okay...DD took care of it for all of you! and Steve...they spanked me for the big 4-0;)

Damn... I missed it... :|:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Happy 4-0 Katee! Well, I guess that's yesterday's news now, but happy BD anyway, old woman. Reminds me of a poem, "When I'm an old woman..." (I forget the rest of it...something about purple).

Don't pay too much attention to the crow's feet. It's still my myopia that keeps me young. HA!

Toast to you~
(with jelly)
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail