ntrprnr

So what are we all doing for the 4th?

I'm taking a friend of mine on her first tandem (i.e., I'll dock on her, I won't be her TM)

Then going to hang with the family.

You?

I'm taking a friend of mine on her first tandem (i.e., I'll dock on her, I won't be her TM)

Then going to hang with the family.

You?

No plans this year.

I think I'll just sleep through it. MMMM sleep. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I am trying to get a little party together at my friends' lakehouse but all my friends here tend to be from other countries so they just don't care. Maybe I will just lay on the beach by myself and just chill.

I may go to NYC with two gf's next weekend as a consolation. Got any ideas of where to find cool events going on next weekend? Anything really cool going on we should know about? :)

My mother passed away last 27, August 2006. We live in the country and i don't want anyone else living in her house, and i cant stand the thought of all the good memories her house reminds me of. I can't even go in the house, it's just too painful, i am an only child. I'm going to burn the house down to the ground. Then i'll bull doze the rest of it flat as a pancake.
I know this sounds nuts, but it's the only way i can deal with it. Or should i say i dont want to, or cannot? I feel that this will make everything just "Go Away"
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Nothing special, I'll be at work :P We dont bother with July 4th:P

You go straight from the 3rd to the 5th?:o
That's cruel.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

In the morning I shall partake in a sunrise flight in the trike, then...

l'll be staying in with my doggies...probably get some movies and watch them with the volume up so the F-ING ILLEGAL fireworks dont scare them into panic mode. Perhaps I should also go get some steel plate to sit under so when the crackheads fire off thier weapons, the bullets wont land on my family. :o

Wake up, go to the DZ, make a jump or two to get current (if the rain will FUCKING stop), then go home. Real exciting, eh? :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

My mother passed away last 27, August 2006. We live in the country and i don't want anyone else living in her house, and i cant stand the thought of all the good memories her house reminds me of. I can't even go in the house, it's just too painful, i am an only child. I'm going to burn the house down to the ground. Then i'll bull doze the rest of it flat as a pancake.
I know this sounds nuts, but it's the only way i can deal with it. Or should i say i dont want to, or cannot? I feel that this will make everything just "Go Away"

Ummmm.... ? Really? On the off chance that you're serious, even if the property is in your name, talk to your sherrif before you burn anything down or you'll go to jail for arson. That would suck.

At 138 jumps, you don't meet the minimum requirements to dock on a tandem, which is 500 jumps, 100 of them in the past year. Don't be surprised if the tandem master doesn't allow it. Sorry, but docking on a tandem is not just another RW jump. [:/]

We'll be shooting off Indian fireworks, either at the lake or the backyard. :)

talk to your sherrif before you burn anything down or you'll go to jail for arson. That would suck.

The house is mine. We live in a rural area. I dont need to notify anyone for any reason. The Fire Cheif is a good friend of mine, i've alerted them so if someone reports it, they wont come over and try to put it out. AND, i cant go to jail in Lee County, Texas. I know too many people from PD to SO to the Court House. I know it must sound wierd to destroy a $150,000.00 home, but it is mine, and i want it gone.

No chance of being charged with arson because it is not my intent to collect insurance money. what it amounts to is burning a woodpile, nothing more.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"