AFJumper03

You know how I know I'm gay?

I thought the Air Force was "don't ask, don't tell."

Damn, I would have posted that too... :D

I think someone is pulling a prank here...four posts and all of the sudden, out of the closet? :S
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

well, I am guessing. He OP MAY be gay and decided to come out to people who don't know who he is.

Trial run for his family maybe?

Well, according to his profile, he is from Spokane. People have a tendancy to get terribly bored over on that side of the mountains...:| His profile also says he's in the Air Force, and people tend to get terribly bored in the Air Force because the Army is doing all the real work for them...

:):P:ph34r:

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

well, I am guessing. He OP MAY be gay and decided to come out to people who don't know who he is.

Well, according to his profile, he is from Spokane. People have a tendancy to get terribly bored over on that side of the mountains...:| His profile also says he's in the Air Force, and people tend to get terribly bored in the Air Force because the Army is doing all the real work for them...

The AF translators still stay busy though... SOMEone has to translate the AF/NAV TM's into comic books for the Army/USMC.... :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

The AF translators still stay busy though... SOMEone has to translate the AF/NAV TM's into comic books for the Army/USMC.... :P

D'OH!!! :D:D:D

One of my buddies at my station in the army got kicked out when 'up or out' was in effect about a dozen years ago and he had sat at E4 for years and years. 'Up or out' meant that you had to meet promotion criteria in enlisted and lower NCO ranks within a set amount of years or you were released for being dead weight. -He couldn't get back into the Army, but the Air Force took him and promoted him! :D:D:D:P

Ok, in his defense they didn't have a whole lot of NCO slots for 31C back in those days, but damn...:P
~Jaye

That's funny.
My cousin took the ASVAB and tried to get in the AF three times.

He "failed" all three.

So he went into the Army...and eventually got kicked out for some sort of domestic violence.

Yea, he is a dickhead.
My photos

My Videos

That's funny.
My cousin took the ASVAB and tried to get in the AF three times.

He "failed" all three.

So he went into the Army...and eventually got kicked out for some sort of domestic violence.

He he hee...when our group finished the ASVAB, I had the top score (96 or 98, it's been WAY too long and I don't remember now!). Some random guy saw my test score and asked me if I'd marry him! :D:$:D I don't think he scored high enough for the program he was looking for. :P:D
~Jaye

This is what happens when you let "a friend" use your computer when he stops over for a beer and your browser saves your passwords for you. wonderful. Dave Todak ladies and gentlemen. He'll be at Lost prarie all week at the BJ tent giving out freebies.

Ohhhh, it was just a prank.

Bummer. :ph34r:B|

BP