Twoply

People who get pregnant

I'm so sick of people getting pregnant who aren't ready or wanting to. Don't people know what the hell causes it nowadays?
A friend of the family is pregnant again. This one the guy and girlfriend are going to keep. They aborted the last one. She has a 2 year old daughter from another one night stand. I'm not feeling the least bit sorry for them or do I have much respect for their intelligence.
He claims "We were really drunk." I have been blitz off my ass, but I've always had that voice in my head telling me to make a mess of the sheets instead of making a person.

If it happens once to a couple, I can understand it. It happens. But some people are just flat out stupid.

"Banging without protection can and/or will get you pregnant." Put that on the labels of pork rinds. If you're dumb enough to eat those, you probably trust things you read on wrappers.:o

I'm trying to figure out which part of your post made two ads for lawn care pop up in the Google ads.:D

Good point! I saw those two ads and was like what the fuck?!? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, maybe they wanted a baby then. Maybe, if they want you to feel sorry for them and understand the situation, they just enjoy the attention. Maybe that's just human and not stupid at all.
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Well, maybe they wanted a baby then.

He said it was a drunken mistake...

I have an unintentional relationship with a woman that has gotten knocked up accidentally by 3 different guys. One of them she married after the third pregnancy (second baby, one abortion), and that lasted 3 months.

Suddenly she's dating the daddy fromt the first baby again. Actually, she's telling everyone that they're married -hard to hear that without laughing, because he was still married to his other wife he has 2 little babies with when they started banging each other. She got his name tattoo'd all over her body, and they haven't spent all of 3 months under the same roof together.

I would have paid to have her tubes tied. :| I am waiting for the next phone call saying that she's pregnant again, they hate each other, and she wants to move in with us with their 4 pitbulls.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Well, maybe they wanted a baby then.

He said it was a drunken mistake...

Well, they could still want a baby even if they say it was a drunken mistake. Or is it just me who can't really believe that people can be so stupid?
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Well, if the women would quit taking serious what's being poked at them in fun... :P

*kidding, kidding...put the knives DOWN, ladies!!!*

Sometimes I think there should be a test for parenthood... counseling and proof of being able to financially support the wee one...

Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I'm trying to figure out which part of your post made two ads for lawn care pop up in the Google ads.:D

probably me. vasectomy and lawn care you see....
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

ok...i have the solution. birth control in our nations water supply system. now, to have a baby, you would need to go to your local post office to get the antidote...walk throught the door, show ID, and then take a very straight forward common sense test. with this system in place, i am confident that you will have the following reductions in pregnancy:

1. going to the post office: reduction of 25%, people are just stupid enough not to know where the post office is located.

2. common sense test: reduction of 75%, obvious result, based on todays society. :(

I have an unintentional relationship with a woman that has gotten knocked up accidentally by 3 different guys. One of them she married after the third pregnancy (second baby, one abortion), and that lasted 3 months.

Suddenly she's dating the daddy fromt the first baby again. Actually, she's telling everyone that they're married -hard to hear that without laughing, because he was still married to his other wife he has 2 little babies with when they started banging each other. She got his name tattoo'd all over her body, and they haven't spent all of 3 months under the same roof together.

When are they scheduled to be on Springer? Before or after they go public with their fat lesbian love triangle?

"You want some of this don't you!?"
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

It takes two to tango... Yea, unprotected sex feels so much better, but damn.

If she didn't want a baby, she could pay $5-10/mo for birth control pills, and if he didn't want a kid, he (or she) could buy a $5 box of condoms. If birth control is too much of a financial burden for them, they do NOT need to be having a child. :|

And yes, I know nothing but abstinence is 100% effective... :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Hey Lee, guy at the office here had to get a vasectomy twice. So it's not 100%. One of his boys is proof of that.

squirrel, I hardly ever drink tap water so that solution doesn't work.

J has an idea similar to that. I do think that having to take a pill or get a shot to have a baby is the way to go. That way you have made the decision to have a baby. Of course there would be a ton of critics of this.

Stupid people breed, because they are stupid:o:o:P

Skymama's #2 stalker -

There are a lot of stupid people in the world. I don't feel sorry for most of them.

I however feel sorry for their kids! :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

ok...i have the solution. birth control in our nations water supply system. now, to have a baby, you would need to go to your local post office to get the antidote...walk throught the door, show ID, and then take a very straight forward common sense test. with this system in place, i am confident that you will have the following reductions in pregnancy:

1. going to the post office: reduction of 25%, people are just stupid enough not to know where the post office is located.

2. common sense test: reduction of 75%, obvious result, based on todays society. :(

I love this idea. Let's try to implement it! As an elementary school teacher I regularly see the result of kids born to parents who have no business or desire to be in that role. The worst is when there are multiple kids living with incompetant parents who don't give a crap about them! AHHHH, this is a heated topic for me :o
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke

I'm partial to the idea of mandatory birth control (not condoms or BC pills though) for anyone and everyone receiving any kind of state aid or assistance. You want "your" money, get your shot... I'd also go for a program where they get paid cold hard cash for getting sterilized (V or TL)... it's a lot cheaper than the alternative.

...and why is it that we need a license to drive a car or catch a fish, but anyfuckingbody with the desire to drop their pants can be a parent??? :S>:(B|

Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...