LisaH

Happy birthday ntrprnr!

Hope you have a Happy Peter all day!

No wait, Hope your Peter is happy all day....

No wait Happy Peter Day!

Ahhh @@#@$@. Have a good day!

Happy Birthday!
Anvil Brother #69

Sidelined with a 5mm C5-C6 herniated disk...
Back2Back slammers and 40yr old fat guys don't mix!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!

Happy Birthday Peter, Boy! :)
You are now entitiled to have your cake and eat it too! But, for today only of course! :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Thank you Lisa, and everyone else!! :)

I've been telling everyon who emails me today "And it's my birthday. Bring me cake."

No one has, yet. But it's still early.

:)

happy birthday you awesome marathon runner, face of the media, meeting all sorts of crazy celebs, yet still kick ass friend you ;)

have a good one sweetie!!

"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

H[/RED][YELLOW]A[/YELLOW][BLUE]P[/BLUE][GREEN]P[/GREEN][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] [RED]B[/RED][ORANGE]I[/ORANGE][PURPLE]R[/PURPLE][BLUE]T[/BLUE][GREEN]H[/GREEN][YELLOW]D[/YELLOW][PURPLE]A[/PURPLE][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] to youuuuu,
H[/RED][YELLOW]A[/YELLOW][BLUE]P[/BLUE][GREEN]P[/GREEN][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] [RED]B[/RED][ORANGE]I[/ORANGE][PURPLE]R[/PURPLE][BLUE]T[/BLUE][GREEN]H[/GREEN][YELLOW]D[/YELLOW][PURPLE]A[/PURPLE][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] to youuuuuu,
H[/RED][YELLOW]A[/YELLOW][BLUE]P[/BLUE][GREEN]P[/GREEN][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] [RED]B[/RED][ORANGE]I[/ORANGE][PURPLE]R[/PURPLE][BLUE]T[/BLUE][GREEN]H[/GREEN][YELLOW]D[/YELLOW][PURPLE]A[/PURPLE][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] dear Peter....
H[/RED][YELLOW]A[/YELLOW][BLUE]P[/BLUE][GREEN]P[/GREEN][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] [RED]B[/RED][ORANGE]I[/ORANGE][PURPLE]R[/PURPLE][BLUE]T[/BLUE][GREEN]H[/GREEN][YELLOW]D[/YELLOW][PURPLE]A[/PURPLE][BLACK]Y[/BLACK] TOOOO YOUUUUUU!!!![/B]

B|:DB|:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.