Squeak

converting ISO files to original file type

Use Isobuster to break it back out into the original folder and file structure. www.isobuster.com

Why do you need to open it back up? Just burn it to a CD or mount it to virtual drive and run it from there.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Use Isobuster to break it back out into the original folder and file structure. www.isobuster.com

Why do you need to open it back up? Just burn it to a CD or mount it to virtual drive and run it from there.

Iso buster requires a $30 payment

I dont know what a virtual drive is:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

http://www.isobuster.com/isobusterdownload.php

Click a download link, its a fre 30 day trial of it. What are you trying to do with the ISO file?

make it play
I've got that but to get it to do anything usefull i have to get the registration key
$30
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Click a download link, its a fre 30 day trial of it. What are you trying to do with the ISO file?

make it play
I've got that but to get it to do anything usefull i have to get the registration key
$30

I use PowerISO to play. DL'ed it free. It creates a virtual drive for you.

Google it.
Scars remind us that the past is real

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/ Daemon tools FTW. Its free, its small, its intuitive and its powerful. Mount the image and thats it.

BTW - Mounting the image, creates another "virtual" drive on your computer. It is exactly as if the CD was in another CD drive, except it is being run off the HDD. I use it all the time to run maintenance manuals off my HDD instead of CD's (MUCH faster) and I can have several different images open at once (like having 2, 3, 4, 5... cd drives running at once).

make it play

so burn it to a CD..should work as normal after that

If you want an invitation for demonoid, Ask me nicely.

I've got a demonoid account, but I never use it because anything on demonoid can be found faster on mininova or thepiratebay. I don't get what the big deal is about demonoid.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

virtual daemon software will allow you to make the ISO look like a dvd drive in your computer. Then you can squirt some lube on it, mount it and drag and drop the files inside.

cheers..

ps. dont really squirt lube on it. I was kidding about that part.

newzgroups... dvds in hrs not days... ;)

I just cancelled my Easynews subscription after 6 years as a satisfied customer. I just wasn't using it anymore. Though I'll admit for some purposes usenet is superior, I just ended up using a combo Torrents and DC++ for everything I needed.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com