RkyMtnHigh

Why the hell are you asking to see my...

40 year old..........ass and boobie pics?:S

Ask for the 20 year old's asses and boobie pics...they are more exciting and firm and all;) I'm sure they'll be glad to share:)
I'm old and gross now...:D

Well, if that's the mentality we're playing with in this discussion, I'll quote Ron White.

"Once you've seen set of one boobs, you pretty much wanna see the rest."
My photos

My Videos

And she's gonna look scary and leathery when she's 40.

I know what you mean, girl. That kind of skin is my fear, which is why I try not to tan much.

The truth is that I actually thought that Kyla Ebbert WAS closer to 40 than 20 yrs., when I first saw her video. Like you, I have a hard time believing that she is only 23. It's sad when attractive people ruin their skin like that.

I've been thinking about this thread and wanting to reply... but not knowing how to verbalize what I'm feeling.

Guys-

1. A lot of us girls (ok, maybe me and most of my friends) don't understand the fascination with breasts. They're there. If they are in appropriate restraining devices or if we are in the exact correct position or if you happened to be blessed with/can afford those amazingly shaped breasts, they do look good. Otherwise, they're just there. And oftentimes, they are an annoyance. Buxon women can get backaches, neck aches, undesired attention/harrassment, running can hurt, skydiving can be more difficult (see the thread on chest straps). So we might not understand the WHY behind the requests.... (or at least I really don't)

2. Some people are comfortable with who they are, others aren't. It would be nice to say that "as we age, we grow into our bodies and learn to accept who we are." But... I'm not there yet, and in fact, as I've aged, I think I might have become LESS confident with my body image.... not to say that I was vain before, but the body of 36yo Karen is different than the body of the 18yo Karen. Some of recognize that and although accept it, don't necessarily want to advertise it.

3. Aren't there enough pictures of boobies on the internet?

4. (just cuz I love numbered questions... speaking of which, I should go and pick up the new issue of Deadpool)

My response?

1. We don't have boobs (well, I've got he-hooters, but that's different). Women's breasts are simply nice things.

2. I understand this, too. This is why in the past few years, my wife is likely the only person to have seen me without a shirt on.

3. There are plenty. But we men like to appreciate those of women we can appreciate for other things, as well.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

The best way to desensitize men to boobies is to have em hanging out all the time.

Eventually, we won't be phased by them or the power they possess over us.

Sing it with me:

"...and the world, will be a better place..."
My photos

My Videos

The best way to desensitize men to boobies is to have em hanging out all the time.

Eventually, we won't be phased by them or the power they possess over us.

Sing it with me:

"...and the world, will be a better place..."

"If you love your country...." ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

fuggin' reply button is gonna get my in box flooded with pics of some ugly mofo with a hairy ass :o:o:o:o:o:o:o
!!

I dont have a hairy butt:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Can't we just see one damn DZ.com boob? We don't even need a face in the pic and you can use an alias...just give us a hint as to who you are to make it more fun...but you don't have to give us a hint...a boob is just fine. :DI'll figure it out eventually, anyway.;)

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I'm 40 years old too and I think you're hot.

I'm 29 and have considered her hot since I first seen one of her post. I would have never guessed 40. Is your icon up to date?

She and I both could probably pass for a 30 year old. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Guys-

1. A lot of us girls (ok, maybe me and most of my friends) don't understand the fascination with breasts.
SOME of us guys aren't as obsessed with breasts as you may think. I have found women with all kinds of breasts, from large to nearly nonexistent, attractive for all kinds of reasons. And if age and childbirth deflate the perkiness of a woman's breasts, it doesn't make them - or the woman they belong to, any less attractive.

2. Some people are comfortable with who they are, others aren't. It would be nice to say that "as we age, we grow into our bodies and learn to accept who we are." But... __________________________________________________
Being just a little over fifty myself, I can honestly tell you that I'm still a lot more attracted to women my own age, or at least closer to my age. Maturity has a lot to do with it. I don't expect younger women to take an interest in me anyway, and though I do still find young women attractive (I'm not dead, blind, or gay), I'm much more drawn to women who have shared a bit more life experience. My favorite sexy film stars are all older women (Sigourney Weaver, Susan Sarandon, Andie McDowell, Mary Steenburgen, any one of which I would take a tumble with in a New York minute).

NO. (I am still a guy....)

4. (just cuz I love numbered questions... speaking of which, I should go and pick up the new issue of Deadpool)

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

40 year old..........ass and boobie pics?:S

Ask for the 20 year old's asses and boobie pics...they are more exciting and firm and all;) I'm sure they'll be glad to share:)
I'm old and gross now...:D

Okay..I didn't read all the posts..but are you kidding?

Youth is totally wasted on the young. Why? So we can keep the species going. NOW you can just own the equipment and relax and enjoy the ride. You are not old..trust me..in a couple of years you'll NOT be bitching about being 40.

In the interim, you can join me in my scientific research. I'm going to reverse the effects of gravity by hanging upside down for the next 40 some odd years. That should restore my girlish figure..blood to my brain..etc.:D

Don't worry about being 40. Its a blessing and the future holds many MORE blessings.

Think of the alternative? You want to be a youthful corpse? There's a magic number I want to jump over and just get on with the FUN of getting older. I want to be around at 80. Not because I'm afraid to die, but for the fun of seeing what happens to that 'girl' I used to be.

Now I'll go back and read this thread in its entirety. You get up on your anti-gravity post and just hang out till I come back :P~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!