CSpenceFLY

If you could bitch slap someone today who would it be?

Story: One day when I was doing something I shouldn't, and watching t.v. with my roommate several years ago, I was also eating some really salty chips and drinking Vodka in with the last half of a lime Gatorade.

Well, after a little while and not paying attention, I was too mesmerized by something on t.v., became completely parched, and reached down to pick up the Electric Gatorade for a big gulp. I missed. I picked up the half-filled-with-water days-old makeshift ashtray, also in a spent Gatorade bottle.

My eyes tear up remembering how bad that was.
Roll Tide Roll

I almost got hit yesterday while cutting the grass in front of my house. I was waiting to cross the road and the second of two cars that I was waiting for drifted of the side of the road. If I had not been looking or if I had been looking for traffic in the other direction I would be dead right now, and tomorrow too.

I almost got hit yesterday while cutting the grass in front of my house. I was waiting to cross the road and the second of two cars that I was waiting for drifted of the side of the road. If I had not been looking or if I had been looking for traffic in the other direction I would be dead right now, and tomorrow too.

If you were sat in an A/C truck watching your workers you would be ok:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

right now I would like to bitch slap Andy Copland for sending me a untitled picture of his SHIT!

B|

That's just means he loves you.

You know that slogan: "Say it with feces." :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

People who throw their cig butts out the window of their car. I would like to slam their head against the pavement and rub their noses in it.:o:D

me too because a couple of those have hit me whilst on my motorbike>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

People who throw their cig butts out the window of their car. I would like to slam their head against the pavement and rub their noses in it.:o:D

For some of our guests here from the Crown: "People who throw their fag butts out the window..."
Roll Tide Roll