skinnyshrek

So,who had fun this week-end?

The farm boogie was a blast. After 5 weeks of working week-ends i finally got to jump my ass off. Bloody body is aching this morning though. Cowboys lost:P and so did the skins:o
Spence did his usual and not make a jump, just drink beer all week-end:D. Tried to wake copeland up for work, but the pikey bastard wouldn't move.Maybe he's dead. I would take his wallet but i know there's nothing in it. I had to buy the bastard crystals on the way home.
I think jello and turtle stayed at the farm last night hoping to get a final sammich in .
What else did i miss?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I had no fun this weekend:

-Hoop dives
-Multi-point FS jumps
-Highly successful Mystery Dive
-Watching my AFF Level 1's all doing perfect jumps with all but one standing up their first landing.
-Seeing/hearing the band play kickass Rock n Roll.
-Eating a great pork dinner
-Shooting the breeze at the bonfire watching the hotties flash the fire.
-Watching the stripper flaunting her stuff on stage.
-Placing 3rd in the poker tourney
-Seeing all the tandems with those silly grins
-Finding a packer I can trust
-Seeing the video of Kyles Great SkyBowling Adventure
-Seeing Big Eric doing such a great job videoing a 4-way competition team.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Beer Fest was in Denver this past weekend and was single-handedly the best event I've ever been to relating to beer. I dont think we even came close to sampling 1/4 of the beers that were there...

Oh and I met Charles Barkley at a strip club saturday in Denver too....that was pretty sweet too B|

Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Spence did his usual and not make a jump

ummm, yes he did jump. I was on the skydive with him.
Andy, the mystery dive was by far my best and favorite jump of the weekend. I am looking forward to more of those.
I demoed a Sabre2 and a Pilot this weekend. Now I just need to sell my Spectre to buy a new canopy. :)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

I had fun watching tv and reading with my girlfriend. We also had a few visitors stop by. We both have broken legs from bad parachute landings.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative

No fun for me... Got drunk off my ass Friday night and paid for my sins on Saturday. If I could remember anything else, I wouldn't tell. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

We had Mullins in for the AOTMB this past weekend. It was a fun time, even though on Sunday the winds got stupid. People were still jumping even though some of us (including the TI staff) decided that we were sitting on the ground until conditions got better. Everyone still had a good time.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

sounds like you guys had a blast! :D
i wish i would of been there for the farm-boogie, since i almost got to do my aff there..

i demoed my future rig, that was very cool! fits like a glove, pretty sporty canopy for my level, but still lots of fun!

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Hey, I found out that skinny was a real person...I don't know if that's good or not:P

Did you jump or are you still 2fat2fly hey you saw me, you're never too fat:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

HAPPY THOUGHTS--
Sometimes, a brother loses faith in the old ways. The muffs gave me a good revivial this past weekend. I NEEDED it badly. I had so much fun on every jump and was amazed at the success rate. I really felt like I was flying with Johnny again.

You guys organizing, and flying the bases of those formations have balls of steel. I can not believe how yall turned those things around from fiasco each and every time.

amazing. TOTALLY AMAZING.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

No fun for me... Got drunk off my ass Friday night and paid for my sins on Saturday. If I could remember anything else, I wouldn't tell. :P

:D Sounds very similar to what I did. I celebrated with friends on Friday, discovered some really nummy martinis, drunk dialed a couple people and got to talk to D_Squared (she's a sweetie...had fun talking with her), and then on Saturday...recovered until I had to go to work.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

hmm...I think I've only flashed bra thus far...nothing more....yet. :)

Love you too, Skinny :P, but I wasn't in the state. I need advanced warning so I can find cheap airfare. Plus, since my days off just got changed to Thursday and Fridays (YEAH!!! I can have a bit of a life now! B|B|B|), I'm just now able to start going places for fun...on Friday nights. :D

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

were u at the farm this week-end?

Yep. Rabbit and I were organizing the Muff jumps.
He did the Magic Carpet by himself, but I was on the rest.

We've been doing inflatable launches for about 6 years, so we have about a 9-for-10 success rate (excluding rafts).

It was good to see everybody. Usually I see people at Zhills and the convention. This year, I'm having to run around the country.
:D