PLFXpert

Your All-Time Favorite Band Is...

I've never really been a "fan" of any band or celeb in particular, but for whatever reason, since I was a little girl, I have LOVED this band. And, yes, I think the lead singer & lead guitarist are mighty fine. I wouldn't do them, though, b/c they're rock stars. Yuckie. Who hasn't been there? OK, enough rambling.

I LOVE Aerosmith.:$

B|

If you had to pick JUST ONE, who do you love most?
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

good lord - way to make things tough :)

my favoriteS are - the Beatles - there is just no denying how amazing they are

love love love the Doors

and my favorite current band that has been for about 8 years or so is Incubus :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I would say my mostest favorite is Rob Zombie...but he's not really a 'band' any more. :P I guess you could say White Zombie, but Rob did some cool stuff on his own.

Best concert I've ever been to hands down was Godsmack/Rob Zombie for my birthday last year. Both were amazing. B|

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Well I know Im prolly gonna catch some flack for this, but Poison...yep all time favorite, then and now. Was never allowed to go to concerts as a teen, but I did see them in 2001 ( I think) in Tampa at the Sun Dome. I also have two other bands that are favorites, but don't touch Poison...

Nickleback & Hinder... love their sound...;)

As we say in the South, "All ya'll suck".:P

I said JUST ONE!

:P

I know it's hard. I do love music. I've been involved in music in some way, shape, or form since I was four years old. I love all types and have many favorites.

Ya'll mentioned some of my faves, for sure. I enjoy Fleetwood Mac, ABBA, I even like Widespread Panic and Van Halen.

I really love Sublime, Grateful Dead, Randy Travis and The Judds, too.:)
I have to say, lately, I've found the most recent music I've loved is single females.:S I have Joss Stone, Alanis Morrisette (the acoustical best-of), Corrine Bailey Brown, Mariah Carey's most recent CD:$, Lilly Allen, and when I heard the I-pod commercial, I had to look up who sang that song (Leslie Feist, as it was).

But, the only band T I have (and have a few of) is Aerosmith.B| And the only band I know every lyric to every song they ever made is--of course--Aerosmith. But, when it comes to knowing all the lyrics, I suppose Sublime comes in a close second. I've even seen them live a billion times--WAY more than I've seen Aerosmith. But, God I love Aerosmith.:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I was really into Iron Maiden in my teens, I think at one point I had every thing they had ever released on vinyl but stopped at Can I play with Madness.

Then Nirvana came a long a little bit later, saw them at the Reading festival 2 years running, 1st year they opened the NME (small) stage on the friday at lunch time, next year they closed the festival on sunday night on the main stage. I think they were their first and last UK gigs. I still listen to them a lot. Probably still my favourite band.

Listen to the Foo Fighters alot now and think the Kate Nash album is amazing.

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

Moody Blues

yes.. me too....but not for the 'singles' off their albums though some of them are great.... i liked alll the rest of the tracks even the obscure songs... from great albums like threshold of a dream, every good boy deserves favor, octave, question of balance..... very very good...and when they played with symphony orchestras !!!!! amazing...

Next best......Jethro Tull.....B|;)
c'mon now..... how many bands have such an accomplished Floutist ( sp) , as ian anderson ( sp? ) ??
mixed with acoustical guitar and sometimes driving elec. guitar... and keyboards...great music...interesting lyrics too...
Tull was and still is a real favorite of mine.

j t