DeNReN

How many Trick or Treater's ??

less then 12 in the last 45 mins, most seem to be from the getto part of town and the one's with out a costume are getting one breath mint from the hand full a grabbed when I left the bar.

Only the good die young, so I have found immortality,

He's a viscous killer

I've heard that's hell on an engine. B|:ph34r:

Blues,
Dave

Yea. I've got to use 10w40 to calm him down.
luckily this week I've been feeding it to him and dropped him from Viscous to vicious:S
My photos

My Videos

I have never seen a trick or treater in the last 8 years at my house. My street is not exactly a great place for kids to go house to house anyway. Anybody else in the southeast get any trick or treaters going door to door? My parents at my childhood home don't get them anymore, maybe a couple handfuls in the last 20 years. When I was growing up in that house, it was a different story. Kids everywhere! Went through two whole bowls of candy!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dude, The've been knocking for hours. you have to work on lip reading your door.:D

The first two years at our house, we had candy ready and the door open to the screen door. Not a damn kid came by. After that, fuck it. We just turned off the lights. Like I said, it's a bad street to be trick or treating on. 40 mph speed limit, and shoulders tend to drop off from the pavement.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Turned out the light at 9:30 and had 5 all night. Slowest it's ever been, and the weather isn't half bad. Glad I didn't bother to decorate much. One jack o'lantern is all I mustered up.

We still have 10 bags of minature candy bars left. More for us.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

The doorbell only rang three times at my house, for a total of about 12 kids. Sort of disappointing. I can remember when they'd start when it was hardly dark and go until after 10. [:/]

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Damn Billy....I've driven down your street. If I were a kid, I wouldn't go trick or treating there either. Hell, I'll bet it's a mile between houses! :D Kids don't want to exercise their candy off before they even get it!! ;)

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

None so far but I'm ready for them little fuckers!

Dayum, Bob, you dyed your hair black again?! We all told you we like you better as a blonde!

I got 0 at my apartment complex. Wasn't really expecting any. We had kids from the daycare come through the office yesterday at work though, they were cute.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I have to admit I was disappointed at the kids who came Trick or Treating, only half even said "Trick or Treat" they just shoved a bag into my face and wanted candy. Only one out of like 40 kids even knew the historic reasons the US even celebrates Halloween ... two points for the media and education system.

What a farce of a celebration ... no more candy at my door next year.

We were down this year from years past but I would say between 150 and 200 kids. It was kind of cool the police were coming through the neighborhood with there lights on and were handing out candy too.
My wife and I decorate a fair amount for halloween, I could not believe some people they would have there children walk up into the middle of our front yard and take pictures of them (I mean I would never allow my kid to walk in anyones front yard). Next year I am getting the caution tape to put up around the front yard.
Kirk

We only had our doorbell ring twice for a total of 6 kids! We live in a neighborhood with tons of kids so I was pretty dissapointed. I even put a sign up saying we had lots of candy!

I went to bed last night hoping that maybe someone would at least smash my pumpkins or something. :S Considering it was good weather out there and we live in a well lit neighborhood with lots of houses close together, that was a pathetic halloween.

We have soooooo much candy left over. Pounds and Pounds of it.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I wasn't counting, but it didn't seem like we had very many, considering how many kids there are in this town. We were having fun with it though - had the fog machine going outside the front door, and the front room decorated and creepy music playing. I would open the door looking "normal," and as I was giving the kids candy, Rich would pop out from the side in his scary mask to scare them (unless they were small children, in which case I'd give him a signal not to do it). The kids all seemed to be having fun, and we gave out most of the candy.

We had between 120-150 I would say. Our neighborhood gets hit because of all the full size bars and candy given. at least 20 houses give full size. Gotta give them just to keep up with the Jones

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213

***Dayum, Bob, you dyed your hair black again?! We all told you we like you better as a blonde!

A Grim Reaper with Blonde hair ? It just doesn't work. ;)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Only one out of like 40 kids even knew the historic reasons the US even celebrates Halloween ... two points for the media and education system.

What a fun-sucker to ask a question like that anyway! :P;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon