skinnyshrek

congrats andy c

Congratulations. Your wife is beautiful.

I'm glad you were able to marry way out of your league.:P I was able to do that too.B|

Yeah, but you already had a green card
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You're on your honeymoon and you're post whoring on here?

Yeah but they went to different places, she's hanging with people who love her, (it is thanksgiving).
Andy is keeping a low profile from the Ins :ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Since we are accepting Andy Copland to be a permanent resident in the USA, can we send Kallend back now?B|

Kallend's a BRIT??????
If so, that explains a lot!

Hell, for Kallend, we'd take Andy_C AND Bigway.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

>

Not sure that you are actually getting the choice of ACCEPTING Andy... he's there, aint nothing that you can do about that - tuff shite:P

We'd have the Prof' back any time... Not sure that he'd want to come back here for long tho'

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I know one Florida girl who is going to be just devastated!

**GASP** He married another woman??!! Well fine, I'll have to go out on a date with another man tomorrow night! haha.... congratz andy

Or chuck blues nephew:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I apologize for jumping into this thread so late, but could someone help me get the facts straight?

Andy relocated from UK to US on purpose?
I was sure in light of actions by "The Decider" and his many evil minions, that we are still the most hated nation on the earth.

So, why would Andy want to become part of that?

Andy? Anyone?

BASE359
"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

Im guessing cause it is easy to get married:D

The US is where skydiving is at and it is probably the cheapest english speaking country in the world. It use to be one of the most expensive but not any longer. It is so cheap in the states to live.

For example, I can not understand how you guys complain about gas prices..... Here in Australia it is about $5.40usd for a gallon. A house in a decent area is over half a million, the nicer placer being over a million and thats for old semi atached old federation houses.

Also in the States you are spoilt for choice with everything. The states is a great cheap place to live and it has everything a person could want no matter what you are into.

The only thing against the states is the politics and some really stupid laws you have, such as suing people for anything, gun laws, but that is only my opinion and that is a debate for speakers corner.

Oh, and these massive fuel guzzling trucks you guys seem to love that serve no pratical reason to having one.

I think the states is an awesome country for us skydivers, fucking awesome. However the states is the most hated country in the world, people dont hate the citizens of the US as they all are so friendly, it is just the politics. People hate how America always has to go to war and always get involved. A couple of years back your government was really taking the world on and defied the UN's decision. Tehy were really coming on thick as policing the world. I think people now see that the citizens realise it was wrong putting bush in power and are forgiving... though i dont the world would ever forgive the US if they went to war with Iran.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

The weather is much nicer here in the states. There is always some place somewhere its sunny and warm. Those two things just don't exist in the UK. [Wink]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban