ladyskydiver

Deodorant

Now-a-days there are directions for almost everything...except deodorant. For the directions, it just says "Apply to underarms." Well...how many times? Once? Twice? How many is "enough" and how many is "too much?"

Enquiring minds want to know....how many swipes do you use under each arm? :D

Ok...so I'm a tad tipsy. :D:P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

You shouldn't use antiprespirant. It clogs the pores.

And they think that it plays a factor in Alzheimer's (sp?). However, try and find just a deodorant :S - all of the frickin' things in the aisle are "deodorant/anti-perspirant" combos.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

And they think that it plays a factor in Alzheimer's (sp?). However, try and find just a deodorant :S - all of the frickin' things in the aisle are "deodorant/anti-perspirant" combos.
it's the aluminium Oxide which is linked to CRAFT
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

it's the aluminium Oxide which is linked to CRAFT

So now antiperspirant is bad for you too? [:/]

That's it. I'm gonna move into a house with lead paint and asbestos insulation under high power lines and drink tapwater and beer and eat nothing but bread and butter and rare cooked fatty steaks. >:(

:P

At this point something I do or don't do could lead or not lead to a disease. At what might prevent me from one, may make me prone for another. So I'm just going to live my life, using my own judgement, and not worry. B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

You can find aluminum free deodorant at health food stores. I recently switched over to Tom's of Maine and I like it. I used to use Mitchum, but this actually works better for me and I like their scents much better than any of Mitchum's too.
~skysprite

You can find aluminum free deodorant at health food stores. I recently switched over to Tom's of Maine and I like it. I used to use Mitchum, but this actually works better for me and I like their scents much better than any of Mitchum's too.

Deodorant is Al free. Al is the active ingrediant in antipersperants,
Remster

Deodorant is Al free. Al is the active ingrediant in antipersperants,

Okay so I should have said aluminum/anti-persperant free deodorant, but I didn't think I'd need to spell it out. Forgive me Remi. :P
~skysprite

Now-a-days there are directions for almost everything...except deodorant. For the directions, it just says "Apply to underarms." Well...how many times? Once? Twice? How many is "enough" and how many is "too much?"

Enquiring minds want to know....how many swipes do you use under each arm? :D

On the speed stick instructions, it says, "To apply, push up bottom".

It stings a little the first time. :ph34r:

(edited for html)

I use Tom's of Maine deodorant. It is only a deodorant, not an anti-persperant.

all naturual. and no, there's no evidence that the other kinds cause alzheimers or cancer or whatever.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I use AXE. I'm still waiting for the gang of hot chicks to chase me down like in the commercials though:(

You haven't had that happen yet? :S Axe here too, deodorant only, not anti-perspirant, about 5-6 strokes per pit.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

At this point something I do or don't do could lead or not lead to a disease. At what might prevent me from one, may make me prone for another. So I'm just going to live my life, using my own judgement, and not worry. B|

Good idea. Worrying could lead to disease. ;)

I apply a large amount of deoderant in the morning, probably because of my French heritage even though I shower at least once a day. i apply to underarms, lower back and chest. My deoderant usually starts to loose effectiveness around 5-5:30 pm. Not that I sweat that much but all the old secretaries with no circulation have the heat on all day so it's warm. I am usually in by 8 so 9 hours is pretty good. What's really wierd though right now is my left pit is starting to smell a bit but the left is still fresh.

B| Seb