turtlespeed

Ok - So I spent . . .

. . . 250 on grocery's, 300 on alcohol (the Good Stuff), and had a maid hired to come in to do the apartment . . . all in anticipation of spending, for the first time, a christmas, at my house(Apartment).

I find out last night at about 7 or 8 pm - everyone decided for me that it was too much to do and handle on my own, because I have been out of town so much, and changed the venue.:|

Petty? Maybe[:/] - I know - :| - but I wonder what would they do if I still went with MY plans?B|>:(

However - they are no longer invited.:)
Fuck em.>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Man, If I could-I'd much rather be at your party instead of the one that I'm obligated to.

As it turns out - I might have an extra plane ticket too.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

HAY TURTLE

use the ticket and come spend christmas with us
the kids are grown so its just the nanner and me

the light will be on

and the 40 CREEK well chilled

I might just be in that area.:ph34r:
But it's fuggin COLD THERE!:ph34r:

My oldest son called me the night before Thanksgiving this year, and basically said the same thing.
My husband found out, called him back and made sure that he knew cheerful attendance was mandatory.
We had a good time.
I'm having a few skydivers at my house for Christmas, it's really laid back and lots of fun. You're always welcome here!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

My oldest son called me the night before Thanksgiving this year, and basically said the same thing.
My husband found out, called him back and made sure that he knew cheerful attendance was mandatory.
We had a good time.
I'm having a few skydivers at my house for Christmas, it's really laid back and lots of fun. You're always welcome here!

I appreciate it - I'm trying VERY hard not to be spiteful . . . but it's kinda along the lines of trying to turn down a free jump in a Casa . . . It fuggin HARD.:ph34r:

Damn, you got off easy. I have spent a fortune getting my swimming pool up to scratch, a fortune buying out door furniture, $500 on booze, another $400 on food..... now you mention a maid, that is my next move, good idea there...... and they are still coming for the day[:/] The only time i ever see my other halves family is on an occasion where alcohol is involved. It is not easy having to drink glass after glass of scotch with her Father and still stay the guy that is good for his daughter:D

Thanks for the idea of getting someone in to clean the house.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Think about it this way. The house is clean, the fridge is full, the bar is stocked and you're off the hook. You get to go eat some elses food, drink their liquor and trash their house

Afterwards you will still have a clean house, a ton of food and drink for a New Years/Football bowl party.

Even though the should have asked you before changing plans, don't be too hard on them because at least they were trying to ease some of the burden you've had the past couple of weeks.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

My cousins did this to my mom once when I was growing up... I still get pissed when I think about it.

But then again I'm just in a pissy mood right now, so anything would piss me off. :|

You can come to NY and spend time with my family. They are fun most of the time. :)

Muttley and I are coming home from Seattle on Christmas Eve so we can relax and drink all day on Christmas. You're more than welcome here, and the heat works just fine inside the house even if it is a little brisk outside. :P

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Just show up at their place stinkin drunk, then everybody's even. (Wear a urine-soaked Santa suit for good measure)

Can I go behind the tree and pee?:D:D

Nothing as sad as a disgruntled chelonian at Christmas. Would it make you feel better if we brought Squeak over to cheer you up?:ph34r:

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Nothing as sad as a disgruntled chelonian at Christmas. Would it make you feel better if we brought Squeak over to cheer you up?:ph34r:

Sure . . . But he has to pee behind the tree too.