shropshire

Which over the pond Whisky, for you

Hahaha, now this is funny:

at

http://www.tuaca.com/Default.aspx

They apparently think they know how old we are.

That was maybe not the stupidest piece of web design and marketing I've seen, but it comes close.
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

i take care of cheese. but real one!

Tilsiter ? Schapsiger ?

they would refuse to try the schabziger.. :S
even i would!
how do you call that stuff again? smegma? it somehow reminds of this a bit.. :S:S:S
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

My favorite whiskey..

I got this quarter bottle of Glen D'Orangie from my collegues upon finishing my internship in Belfast. Even the most chauvinistic Irish whiskey drinker allowed that "that stuff is allright" as far as scotch goes.

However, here in the Netherlands I haven't found a single offie yet which carries Glen d'Orangie. And I'm told that if they would I would be looking at a horrendously expensive alcohol addiction.

So a friend of mine recommended that i get myself some Glen Talloch, which was the cheap version of that type of whiskey.
When I saw that this whiskey was actually on sale in the off licence around the corner, I followed his advice.
Two days later, I had finished an entire bottle of Glenn Talloch all by myself, and had vowed never to buy the stuff again - it's simply too good.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

What's your poison?
What with (if anything)?
Why?

want to get rather envious Tony :) I will be off up the Whiskey trail through Strathspey on the 30th of this month with some friends B| i'll maybe.................... then again maybe not be able to tell you :$:P:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

BILLYYYYY - how y'doing mate?

I used to be stationed at Kinloss (over 5 years) and used to do the Whiskey trail when mates came to visit - them was the days!!!!).

Anyway, lad - Merry Christmas to you and yours -Slange :D.

CYA next year.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

My "over the pond" whiskey of choice is Laphroaig. Good stuff!

I second that! Laphroaig is great stuff. It's one of those scotch's that people either love or hate though. Guess you've got to like that iodine and peat flavors. Of course if it's from scotland, it's "whisky", "whiskey" is from the US ;)