waltappel

Straight guys: Be honest. Do you *enjoy* giving oral to a woman?

My prediction is that if guys are completely honest about it, they'll say they don't really get off on doing it but don't mind doing it if she wants it.

For what it's worth, that's the category I fall into. Not that it really means anything since I have about as much chance of getting laid as Michael Jackson has of becoming the spokesperson for "Save the Children".:D:D:D:D

edited to add:
I didn't include the idea of reciprocity--that could be a whole different thread. Personally I don't expect reciprocity.

edited again to add:
Ok, to you guys who are saying you enjoy it even if she doesn't get off. Let me put it this way. If you went down on a chick and that's *all* the sex you got would you be satisfied?

Wow, the first four votes are the "Yeah, I don't even care if she get's off" category. Are you fuckers for real? I doubt it. I mean gee, if someone made a drink that tasted just like vaginal discharge would you drink a six pack?

Walt

tasted just like vaginal discharge

Really, if that's what you're used to getting. Maybe you should try being prepared, by always having a container of "Wet Ones" on hand. ;)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Wow, the first four votes are the "Yeah, I don't even care if she get's off" category. Are you fuckers for real? I doubt it. I mean gee, if someone made a drink that tasted just like vaginal discharge would you drink a six pack?

Wow :D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

...she "gets off"...

That's the point of it all, isn't it?

Not necessarily. Rumor has it that some guys are so into it that they don't even care whether she gets off or not or even whether she enjoys it or not--they just really love doing it. The poll results seem to indicate there are a lot of guys with that attitude. Personally, I don't believe it. I'm sure the guys who say they enjoy it that much would have a completely different attitude if the woman were laying there talking on the phone or reading a book and yawning.

Walt

Speak for yourself, Bub.

Just cuz you view it as a chore doesnt mean we all feel that way.

I definitely enjoy it. Always have, always will.
It gives us BOTH pleasure.

I briefly dated a woman once that would not let me go down.
WTF??!? :S:S:S

__

My mighty steed

What better way to learn what she wants - let her grab your hair and drive you around . . .
Mmmmmm . . . Damn -

I'm all horney now.[:/]

Help.:|

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think pussy is one of the 4 major food groups. I like it!!:)

Isn't it part of the Dessert/Snack group?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Walt - I will never call you again... Ever... :o:D

But, to answer the poll, there are men who *say* they enjoy doing it whether she gets off or not without reciprocation, so just believe them. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself