waltappel

Straight guys: Be honest. Do you *enjoy* giving oral to a woman?

Walt - I will never call you again... Ever... :o:D

But, to answer the poll, there are men who *say* they enjoy doing it whether she gets off or not without reciprocation, so just believe them. :P

So how about starting a poll asking the ladies whether their men actually practice what they preach?

Walt

As long as she doesn't smell like a dead fish down there, I have no problem. :P

Same here and I think *most* guys feel that way.

Walt
Whaaaa?? If it smells like fish, it's a dish. :ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

If it smells like fish, it's a dish. :ph34r:

Ok guys--especially you guys who claim you love it even if she doesn't get off--tell us exactly *what* you love about it. Would you still love it if she just laid there asleep while you were doing it?

Walt
I think someone needs to change their lapping technique. :|
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

If it smells like fish, it's a dish. :ph34r:

Ok guys--especially you guys who claim you love it even if she doesn't get off--tell us exactly *what* you love about it. Would you still love it if she just laid there asleep while you were doing it?

Walt
I think someone needs to change their lapping technique. :|

I'm sure many women would agree that a lot of guys need to change their technique, but that's a whole 'nother thread!

The point here is more akin to asking someone who says they *really* love their job if they would do it even if they didn't get paid. I think the overwhelming majority of people would say no. In my mind, that means they don't love their job as much as they say they do.

For me, the payoff of doing oral is that it gives pleasure to her. If it didn't, I wouldn't bother and I'm pretty sure that *very* few guys would.

That

The point here is more akin to asking someone who says they *really* love their job if they would do it even if they didn't get paid.

I would definately still eat pussy - even if I didn't get paid for it.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You mean to tell me that when your down there muchin' away your not getting the least bit turned on??!!:o Your doing something wrong my friend.... LOLO

Bobbi

My pleasure comes from *giving* pleasure, so of course I get turned on. Without that feedback, though, I wouldn't consider it an especially pleasurable experience.

Let's say I went down on a woman who simply does not like receiving oral. I wouldn't be down there thinking, "Damn, this tastes and smells great!!!!" nor would I be thinking, "Wow, this is the most comfortable position my body could possibly be in!!!".

More likely I'd be thinking stuff like, "Hmmmmmmmmmm, tastes kind of acidic. I wonder if she washed after the last time she took a piss." Or, I might think something like, "Damn, I smell butt. I hope she's not about to fart!!!"

Walt

After hearing all this I don't know if I want you to go down on me. I always figured the guys enjoyed it too. You've ruined my whole perspective of a guy going down on me. :(:(:P

Of course you want me to go down on you. You'd love it.

Sexually, I think most people tend to be either mostly a giver of pleasure or a receiver of pleasure--they prefer to give or receive. For some people, and you may be one of them, it is actually difficult to lay back and selfishly enjoy someone giving you pleasure with absolutely no expectation of you doing anything for them.

If you are like that, then you may feel the need to rationalize that the "giver" is really getting off on going down on you. He may be getting off more on your positive reaction than actually doing the oral. That's the way it is with me. It's not like I view it as a chore or a necessary evil or anything like that. My partners have never had to ask for it.

Walt

nor would I be thinking, "Wow, this is the most comfortable position my body could possibly be in!!!".

Well . . . there ya go - See if you use a pillow and place her butt on the pillow - then let her use your shoulders as a heel rest - you not only get the feedback and can judge what and where to go, the edibles are nicely elevated and can be more easily enjoyed without straining her back.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

"Damn, I smell butt. I hope she's not about to fart!!!"

Ummm, girls don't fart. [:/]

BULLSHIT!:|
Vagarts don't count. :ph34r:
I believe those are called Queefs.

"Damn, I smell butt. I hope she's not about to fart!!!"

Ummm, girls don't fart. [:/]

BULLSHIT!:|
Vagarts don't count. :ph34r:
I believe those are called Queefs.
I never heard a vaginal fart called that before. :S
Don't be a "Racer Hater"