skymama

My ass hurts

even if it's on their shoulders? :P

Anyway, hate that you had to go through it, glad that the results are good. If it'll make you feel better I'll buy you some glitter.

I'll say it for her.

FUCK YOUR GLITTER!!!! >:(>:(
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

a positive result would mean that she has ass cancer. i can't believe you're wisking ass cancer on skymama.

Is that like whisking? You mixing cake batter in skymama's ass or sumthin?

i don't think anyone will be mixing any kind of batter in skymama's ass for a while:P

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

I get one every year along with an EGC. Trust me the prep is the worse part. Once you get there they give you some IV sedative and you don't remember anything.

Anyone else get conned by this 'conscious sedation' lie? None of you remembered a thing?

I've had it a bunch o' times for a number of surgeries, and it always works for me! :P

I'm hoping for lovely sleep and pampering from her man for a few days...oh hell, stretch it out to a week if you can!! :):):)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

a positive result would mean that she has ass cancer. i can't believe you're wisking ass cancer on skymama.

Is that like whisking? You mixing cake batter in skymama's ass or sumthin?

i don't think anyone will be mixing any kind of batter in skymama's ass for a while:P

Bet she's NOT wearing a thong!!!

I also bet she's not gonna let *MR.* Skymama anywhere NEAR this thread (and *ESPECIALLY* this post string!) .

:):D:);):):P:)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I passed gas like a good girl

*sniff sniff, wipes tear from eye* The image is ruined. Skymama actually poots.:(

It was a "girls don't fart" fart... you know, the kind where the dog runs out of the room, howling and scrubbing it's face on the carpet?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I just got off the phone with my brother and I was telling him about your ass because I remember he had the camera up the butt trick done a few years ago........And he said that they gave him nothing and to top it off, the person sticking the camera in could not get it, so he shoved the damn thing in himself!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D I have known my brother was a tight ass my entire life, but I never thought it was this bad!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

So will you please post the video?:$:$:$ And I think your special rating should be a brownie instead of greenie!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

We need a new rule that says, "you can't make fun of a Mod's ass". :P

Yeah, folks. C'mon. Be nice to Skymama ... she probably feels like this right now.

edited to add ... sorry .... :D:D:D:D:D ... tried to do that with a straight face ... :D:D:D:D .... didn't work. :D:D:D

Kidding 'mama ... hope everything comes out okay.

I mean the TESTS!!!! I hope the TESTS come out okay.

:)
'Shell

I passed gas like a good girl

*sniff sniff, wipes tear from eye* The image is ruined. Skymama actually poots.:(

It was a "girls don't fart" fart... you know, the kind where the dog runs out of the room, howling and scrubbing it's face on the carpet?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.