Muenkel

I don't want to jinx it, but I just may be able to return to skydiving!

That's great news, Chris.

I'm happy you're having improvement in your quality of life; skydiving would just be the cake on the icing, right?

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Cool beans. I believe most headaches are caused by lack of 3 things. Air, water, and the efficient circulation of air and water in the body. Drink water, breathe deep, and keep stretching/exercising. Damn i have a headache from sleeping and not breathing enough or drinking enough water. Oh and lack of exercise.[:/]

My son gets headaches for the reasons you have listed. Good news is they can be fixed without drugs. One day I knocked it out of him with my "no more mope medicine" (Children's Advil). Got him out of the funk before he even completely swallowed the 1/4 of a dose I gave him.

Migraine's are different. They are evil. They require drugs and dark rooms and silence.... :|

CONGRATS CHRIS! I don't know much about your injury, but I feel for you on the migraine issue... keeping my fingers crossed!

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Thanks for all the support. It's not a done deal though. The migraines I have are called Complex Migraine Syndrome. They're really difficult to control with meds, so I figure; let's try to get rid of the meds and hope for the best.

It's been about 8-10 days headache free now. I don't recall ever going that long without a severe one.

Wendy, if this should come to fruition; I do plan to do tunnel time. I probably will also to a tandem or two in order to see how my head handles the pressure changes.

in order to see how my head handles the pressure changes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do like I do...just leave it on the ground!

Yeah, but you only do that because the empty air inside would expand and burst at altitude.

Old, stale air at that. :P

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."