bbarnhouse

Parachutist

Somehow I can't see Spence in the USPA good graces. I may be wrong but I doubt it.

It frustrates me terribly foe everyone to have theirs and I'm still waiting. GRRRR...not that they give a crap.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

don't feel bad, for the past two months i've had to call uspa to get my parachutist.... i'm starting to think one of the postal workers is stealing it. >:( therefore i don't get to see it until roughly mid month [:/]

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

I'm an advertiser, I don't get it early.
Maybe it's cuz' I also occasionally write, and they don't want me to see the edits til the book has shipped?
Looking forward to seeing it. Betsy's post is similar to an email I received today about the page.

Don't you know there is a Naughty & Nice list at USPA and Nice gets mailed theirs first....
:P

GEE, wonder which list I'm on?:P

Don't feel bad, I'm on the same list you are. :P Can't wait to see the pages! [:/]

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Lucky bitch...I always get mine toward the end of the month! I can't wait to see the memorial pages!!!

Ditto!

I've already seen Beezy's memorial page. A friend emailed the proof to me a while back, but I can't wait for the magazine too.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I do not know who to thank for lee's page, but thank you.

also, for beezy's page, everyone you need to thank Eric Deren, he was asked, literally, at the LAST DAY, to help us make a page for Beezy, he came through in just a few hours.

thanks Eric!

and don't forget Tanya Miricle, she put a lot of stress into getting this done. I am proud to call her my friend!

I do not know who to thank for lee's page, but thank you.

also, for beezy's page, everyone you need to thank Eric Deren, he was asked, literally, at the LAST DAY, to help us make a page for Beezy, he came through in just a few hours.

thanks Eric!

and don't forget Tanya Miricle, she put a lot of stress into getting this done. I am proud to call her my friend!

Thanks to Eric, Tanya, and everyone else that made it possible. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.