apollard24

Guys.....

I was talking with one of my friends from Scottland lastnight and he said next time you go down on a guy to put the ball sack in the mouth and hum a song.

Guys, would this make you smile or gross you out if a woman did this

I dont know if I like it, I can always schedule a test to see if I like it, that way we both can figure out if its a good thing.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

I was talking with one of my friends from Scottland lastnight and he said next time you go down on a guy to put the ball sack in the mouth and hum a song.

I dont know if I like it, I can always schedule a test to see if I like it, that way we both can figure out if its a good thing.

:D:D remember though to get a real sence of acuracy..... testing must be done more than once :o
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

:D
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Can you carry a tune???:D

Streaker
Have a yippee ki ya day!

Theres no way in hell, I would trust Any women with both my boys in her mouth. That gives way to much meaning to "by the balls". Besides a girl that could fit both my balls in her mouth would have to have snake like properties and futhermore what women would want large hairy sack of nuts filling up her mouth and then want hum songs of choice
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"