HUSHPUPPY

Weekend Numbers for 2/23-2/23/08

:), 10, :D

I had a great weekend!:)
Sat: 4 tandems and 1 super beach jump to Pensacola Beach for Doug's 1000th! It was a 2 point 10way that went off fantastic!(see attch pic)

Sun: 3 tandems, 1 tan vid, and 1 jump with my companion of 12 years, Benny, my Rat Terrier! He did great and we had 3 way vid on the jump!B|

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

After not being able to jump since Sept. because of weather and illness and kid stuff.... I got three jumps in today!

Tested a new red stretch vinyl suit today. Needs a little adjustment but I think it will fly well for the upcoming season. Also tested a new white jumpsuit with heat wicking abilities for the upcoming Thailand trip. It flew awesome!

B|-3-0

:), 10, :D

I had a great weekend!:)
Sat: 4 tandems and 1 super beach jump to Pensacola Beach for Doug's 1000th! It was a 2 point 10way that went off fantastic!(see attch pic)

Sun: 3 tandems, 1 tan vid, and 1 jump with my companion of 12 years, Benny, my Rat Terrier! He did great and we had 3 way vid on the jump!B|

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Great pics....my question is did the dog pee on you???
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:),1,0.

Due to circumstances I didn't quite make it to the desired quotum of ten jumps in one weekend.

Too bad for my fellow jumpers, as it would have been a first B|
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Great weather all weekend long at Wissota (finally)!!!

:)
My first off landing on my 150 and first time landing on a lake (same jump) and first time (and hopefully last time) I had a student pay for one of my jumps (I tried to say no and that it wasn't necessary but he wouldn't listen. So now I live with the guilt of being a paid coach[:/]).

It was also my last weekend on my Vector2. My new Wings should be here by Wednesday. Hopefully we'll be able to jump next weekend too!!

Tested a new red stretch vinyl suit today.

There's not a lot of women who would ever feel comfortable wearing that in public, me included. You go girl! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

There's not a lot of women who would ever feel comfortable wearing that in public, me included. You go girl! B|

Yeah I know... I probably should be wearing it either, but otherwise I can't stay down with the formation.
However, it's not like I'm wearing it to the grocery store or the mall. It's only the DZ and that is just like wearing something at home. We're all family. Family overlooks a lot of stuff. ;)

So how comfortable are you wearing them in private?
Have any orange ones???

In private is a whole other issue. I don't have any vinyl though...yet. ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

but otherwise I can't stay down with the formation.

Must be nice to be floaty!

The last time I was at the dz, I went freeflying with a friend and a visitor at our dz. As we were planning the dive, the visitor asked, "can you keep up with us?" My friend immediately said, "oh yeah, she won't have a problem." I looked at him and said, "are you calling me a fat ass?" He was so flustered, he didnt' know what to say! :ph34r:

Yeah I know... I probably should be wearing it either, but otherwise I can't stay down with the formation.
However, it's not like I'm wearing it to the grocery store or the mall. It's only the DZ and that is just like wearing something at home. We're all family. Family overlooks a lot of stuff. ;)

You always make awesome suits!!!!;););)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!