Thanatos340

Average cost of Sex?

With all the Hubbub about the NY Gov paying $5,500 for a call girl, Several of my co-workers and I got to discussing how does it really cost to get Laid nowadays.

Being engineer types, They quickly calculated what their resent divorces cost vs the number of times they actually got laid.

They came up with an average cost of $500 per screw. Blow jobs cost considerably more they said. Usually about 8 to 10 grand a piece.

As a single guy I told them that sex was only about half that price by the time you bought the drinks and dinner and Blowjobs were generally thrown in for free.

So guys, Lets hear it.. What is the most you paid for sex?

and women.. What is your average price?:P:D

How big is the house and Will I have to do Windows too?

Oh... and I am NOT wearing THAT outfit either.

About 1700 sq.ft..... And if you're gonna be a prude about wearing that outfit, then you definitely have to do windows too.

And you just reminded me that I have pictures somewhere of Rich in a maid's dress. :D I had bought one online for myself, and it was WAY too big for me, but it just happened to be the perfect size for him. :D If I was evil (or actually if I just knew where they are), I would post them. >:(

With all the Hubbub about the NY Gov paying $5,500 for a call girl, Several of my co-workers and I got to discussing how does it really cost to get Laid nowadays.

I realize that most people think the price is a bit steep, but the reason most rich people / celebrities use higher priced call girls has little to do with the actual sex involved and a whole LOT more to do with the discretion and anonymity provided.

Essentially, they're paying the black mail up front, do what they do and nothing more ever needs to be said about the subject.

Of course, government wire-taps do have a tendency to screw up the arrangement.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

and women.. What is your average price

I think a fair trade is to give roadhead to the fabulous guy that picks me up at the airport...:D:D

I foresee a group of single guys beating the hell out of each other for that right... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think a fair trade is to give roadhead to the fabulous guy that picks me up at the airport...:D:D

You need to be specific; Which airport, and when?;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Dinner: $2.99 at McDonalds
Movie: $1.00 special from Blockbuster
Wine: $3.99 from Circle K

Damn! Now that I've added it up, that was waaaaay too expensive.
>:(

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Dinner: $2.99 at McDonalds
Movie: $1.00 special from Blockbuster
Wine: $3.99 from Circle K

Damn! Now that I've added it up, that was waaaaay too expensive.
>:(

go for the cheaper wine
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.