SkydiveStMarys

How long have your parents been married?

I believe they were married in September of 1970... so... 36 years...

and they spend their winters in Casa Grande, AZ and the rest of the year here in Ohio... I would so like to be able to do that when I'm their age... (or at least retired... :D:P)

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

My parents were married for 32 years before my mother died in 99. They were such a happy couple, sure they fought and argued, but they loved each other so much and it was so obvious.

They got married a few months after they started dating, had my brother a year later then me 5 years later. I had to move out right when I turned 18, they were making me sick with all of the slap and tickle games :|:ph34r:

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

They got married a few months after they started dating, had my brother a year later then me 5 years later. I had to move out right when I turned 18, they were making me sick with all of the slap and tickle games :|:ph34r:

That's a great idea if/when I have kids... :D:D Thanks...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Mine will be married for 57 years this June! Holy Crap! Thats a long time!!!:)
Bobbi

My parents have been married for 37 years until my dad's passing, but they should have divorced long before that if you ask me. Why they stayed together is a mystery to me...[:/]

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

My folks were married for 29 years before they got divorced in 2000. They're still good friends, though.

Funny thing is, even though I speak to my dad every other day, only today I found out today that he's getting married again this weekend. Not from him, but my cousin! Still trying to process :|

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

Funny thing is, even though I speak to my dad every other day, only today I found out today that he's getting married again this weekend. Not from him, but my cousin! Still trying to process :|

My wife's parents had a bitter divorce after 25 years because the dad got caught having an affair. Back when I started dating her, emotions in their family were still raw even 7 years after the divorce, especially since he cheated on his girlfriend recently at that point. So my wife gets a call from her dad who says he's got an announcement to make. He decided he was going to marry this woman that he had the 2nd affair with. (He never married the first one, just lived with her). I watched my wife pick up the TTY and repeatedly bash it on the desk before flinging it across the room. :o

Thankfully, they all resolved their differences a few years ago, but her mom is still bitter... oh well.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

He's been living with his new partner for about 3 years now. The 2 of them & my mom got along great, even going away on weekend trips, etc. Even though I'm not that fond of his partner, I would have at least appreciated being told :|

He now stays about 800 miles away, so it's not like I wanted an invite, I couldn't attend anyway.

Oh well, all the world's a stage & all that jazz...

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

My mom died 25 years ago and my folks had been married 31 years at the time. They got married 2 weeks after they met B|

51 years when Pop died in '03, & like yours they married 2 weeks after meeting on a blind date!
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

52 years this May. Both are healthy and happy. Dad's turning 76 on Monday and Mom's 72. They raised 8 kids and now have 18 grandchildren. The first grandchild (the oldest one) is getting married in August.:)

My folks just had their 44th anniversary. They got married 2/8/64, 3 weeks before my dad's 5th birthday; and he just had his 16th B|B|B|.

My mom's folks are having their 65th this summer, very shortly before my mom's 64th birthday.

Each of my dad's parents got married at least 5 times, and were each others second spouse before the age of 20. Grandma's 4th & 5th husband were the same person who she outlived, and she recently buried #6. Grandpa died 15 years ago and his youngest daughter was born in 1985.